Chapter Eight

~
~

After Wade kissed Peter it led to Wade convincing Peter to stay over by saying: "What are you just going to kiss me and leave? Like I'm some cum dumpster?!"

Of course he was joking but Peter felt bad and stayed, completely forgetting about how the whole team would have his ass for staying out all night.

But hey- he's a teen, all teenagers stay out late.

So Peter just walked into the living room as his once bubbly mood changed to nervousness as the whole team looked at him.

"Where have you been?" Tony asked angrily, making Peter gulp.

"I went to May's apartment." Peter smiled sadly, making Tony's eyebrows furrow.

"Who's May?" Tony asked, standing up to walk over to his son.

"O-Oh.. my Aunt." Peter sighed, taking out the photos he found at the building.

Tony frowned and looked at the photos, seeing Peter's family with a... little girl?

"Who's that? Your sister?" Tony asked, pointing to the girl.

Peter's eyes widened along with Natasha's, the teen grabbing the photo as soon as he could from Tony.

"What?" Tony asked, watching Peter shove it into his pants pocket.

The shaking teen's eyes looked at Tony wearily, making him more panicked as Tony stepped closer.

Peter started to hyperventilate, stumbling as he backed into a chair.

Natasha rushed over to Peter and kneeled infront of him, grabbing his wrists.

"It's okay Peter, calm down." Natasha whispered, "Calm down мой маленький паук. (My little spider)"

Peter sighed in agreement as he started to control his breath with Natasha, looking up at everyone who were either in shock or scared.

"Don't look at them Peter, look at me." Natasha whispered again, making Pete's watery doe eyes to turn back to Natasha's, "it's okay, you can tell them."

Peter nodded wearily and stood beside Natasha once she stood back up, trying his best to look brave.

"I-I'm sorry for freaking out." Peter stuttered, fidgeting with his hands.

"It's okay Peter... what were you going to say?" Tony asked calmly, stepping closer to Peter.

Peter gulped and took the photo back out, "This isn't my sister, it's.. me.."

Tony's eyes widened, looking at the picture and back at Peter.

"So y-you're-"

"Trans.. yeah.." Peter trailed off, his arms falling down to his side.

The room was silent as Peter clenched his teeth, about to step back until Tony hugged him tightly.

Peter froze for a second before he leaned into the hug, wrapping his arms around Tony.

"GROUP HUG!" Clint yelled as he pushed everyone near him into the hug, making Peter laugh.

"Why did you hide it Peter? Probably half of us are either gay or bi." Steve asked with a chuckle, letting go of Peter once everyone stepped back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Natasha is Asexual, Steve and I are Bi, Bruce is gay." Tony continued to explain, making Peter open his mouth in shock.

Peter looked at the photo again, his heart clenching sadly as he looked at his relatives.

"Is that your family?" Tony asked, pointing to the people in the photo.

"Yeah, thats my Aunt, Uncle, and my Mom." Peter said, pointing to each individually.

As everyone continued to chat about Peter, Tony's eyes stayed on Peter's mom, memories of her coming back to his mind.

~

Tony ran his hand through her curly brown locks, smirking at her when she leaned into his touch.

Mary sat up more, covering herself with the blanket as she smiled back at Tony.

"I have go, got a meeting." Tony lied, beginning to dress himself.

"But Tony wai-"

"Don't worry, Pepper will be there to lead you out." Tony interrupted her, looking in the mirror to fix his hair.

"Tony- can you just liste-"

"Honey- If you want any more of this, just find me." Tony said with a smirk, throwing on his shades before he left.

Mary shook her head at the asshole and looked around, "Did he even wear a condom?" Mary asked herself, gulping heavily.

~
(Bruh this made me realise, Peter was a mistake-)
~

That scene was blurry in his mind but he could remember some parts of it, making him shake his head at him self, boy, he was an asshole.

"Anyways, where did you go after?" Steve asked, it was obvious he didnt just go to one place.

"U-Uhm, the library." Peter lied, grinning nervously at Steve.

"You sure? The library isn't open all night." Tony asked, raising an eyebrow.

Peter blushed and nodded, making everyone in the room 'oooooo'.

"Tell me the truth." Tony said, trying not to laugh.

"I was with a..." Peter paused, "A friend?.."

Peter blushed once he said friend, making Clint punch Peter's shoulder, "Awee, who's the lucky girl?", Peter then glaring at the assassin while rubbing his arm.

"You'll win her over, you're Tony Stark's son." Tony grinned.

"Awe! look at his blush."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows and glared at his team jokingly.

"Him, and he's not my crush!" Peter exclaimed, not realising he screwed himself over.

~
~

AN: Sorry the chapter was a little short, I'm just excited to start this story idea I have.

Word Count: 863.