Chapter Six

~
~

Peter was confused, the moment he was alone his thoughts went straight to Deadpool.

The way his voice sounded, or the way he talked to Peter like he wasn't some kid in a suit.

It took so much just get the dude out of his mind he had to blast music just to do homework.

It confused Peter to why he was thinking about Wade, he was just some stranger he met.

But now, it was probably the middle of the night, and Peter was ontop of some building, looking at the view from up high.

Peter smiled and sat down, looking down at the few cars still out this late.

Before Peter was put into Tony's care he would sneak out and come ontop of one of these buildings, he only got caught once.

He would come up here to get things off his min-

"I KNOW! What a bitch." Wade yelled, scaring Peter from his spot, "Spidey! What are you doing up so late?"

Speaking of the Devil.

"Nothing, what about you?" Peter asked.

"E-Er, nothing either." Wade said as he threw a gun off the roof to hide it.

Peter rolled his eyes and turned back around to look at the city, sighing to himself.

"Hungry?" Wade asked as he plopped down next to Peter.

"Kind of."

~

Hours later the two were laughing together while eating numerous chimichangas.

Peter laughed once again at Wade who had just dropped his food off the roof.

Wade glared at the teen and shoved his chimichanga out of his hand aswell, not succeeding considering it stuck to his hand.

"Cheater." Wade grumbled as he took out another chimichanga.

"Jesus, how many do you have?" Peter asked, Wade shrugging in response.

"I never have enough." Wade grumbled, making Peter giggle at the man.

"You have at least twenty more." Peter exclaimed.

The teen looked over at Wade who was staring at him, making Peter furrow his eyebrows.

"What?" Peter asked.

"Nothing, you're just not what I expected." Wade said, making Peter tilt his head in confusion, as a puppy would do, "I thought you were going to be some strict asshole."

Peter laughed and elbowed Wade, making the man laugh nervously.

"I can be, when you're killing someone." Peter said, glaring at Wade who just grinned.

"Hmm, how about if I don't kill people you tell me your name?" Wade asked, Peter shrugging in response.

"Sure," Peter agreed, "the name's Peter."

"Peter," Wade repeated, causing some goosebumps to form on Peter's arms, "that name actually suits you."

Peter nodded and threw his wrapper into the garbage far below them, standing up to brush any crumbs he had.

"Are you actually going to stop killing people?" Peter asked.

"Probably not, I like the money." Wade said, smiling mischeviously at Peter's response.

"I'll help you stop then." Peter promised.

Wade grinned under his mask, happy that he will probably be hanging out with him more.