Chapter Ten

Peter looked up at Wade sadly, making Wade roll his eyes and kiss the boy's cheek.

"It's only a week sweetcheeks." Wade promised, holding his hello kitty bag tighter.

"No killing." Peter said strictly, "Only if it's completely necessary."
~
~

Peter and Tony were together in the lab, working on Peter's suit and webshooters since they were messed up.

"I still can't believe you hacked into my tower and made a suit." Tony said, making Peter blush.

"Well I wasn't going to go out in red and blue sweatpants and a hoodie." Peter argued, "I saw the chance and I took it."

Tony smirked at his kid who was making stronger web fluid.

Peter almost forgot about his Uncle's watch, taking it out so he could fix the  thing.

"Who's watch is that?" Tony asked, putting down Peter's demo webshooters.

"My Uncle's, my Aunt's stepsister gave me it yesterday." Peter explained, itching his neck.

"Yeah and Wade also gave you something too yesterday." Tony teased, making Peter blush.

"Shut u-"

Peter was interrupted by the emergency alarm going off, making him drop the watch on the table and cover his ears.

"Fuck!" Peter yelled, his head throbbing horribly.

"Shit- Peter!" Tony yelled, "get your suit on just in case!"

Peter nodded and stood up, trying his best to ignore the alarms as Tony got into his suit.

Peter rushed to take off his clothes and put on his suit, tapping the spider before putting on his old webshooters.

"Let's hope they work." Peter mumbled hopefully, running over to the stairs before climbing up to the floor his senses told him to go to.

Peter felt slightly dizzy as he looked at the chaos going on, there was a man that looked like he had fire inside of him?

The fuck?

"How are you still alive Aldrich?" Tony yelled, making the man chuckle.

"Nevermind that, it was quite easy to find you, I just had to use a giant robot." Aldrich explained before he threw cubes at everyone in the room but Peter.

The cubes flattened under their feet and glass formed around them, trapping them from leaving.

Tony tried breaking the glass but it didn't even crack, making Tony glare at the villian.

"I was planning on killing you but when I found out you had a son, a different plan came along." Aldrich said as he started walking towards Peter.

Peter backed up slowly before shooting a webs at him, the webs not coming through since his webshooters were broken.

"Shit!" Peter yelled, whipping them off before looking back up at the man.

Peter jumped up in the air and kicked him, sending him to the ground.

Aldrich didn't seem fazed as he stood back up, holding a remote in his hand.

"What are you going to do with that? Watch some TV with me?" Peter taunted, watching him turn up something using the remote.

The alarm grew louder and louder, making Peter fall to his knees, clamping his ears shut while he screamed.

Aldrich smirked and walked towards the boy, ignoring Tony who was banging on the glass.

"Get away from my son!" Tony yelled angrily, watching as Aldrich walked up to his kid.

Aldrich kicked Peter's head, making Peter pass out from the impact and the alarm.

"Don't fucking mess with me, Tony." Aldrich hissed, throwing Peter over his shoulder

~
Time Skip
~

Peter's head throbbed as he started to wake up, blinking numerous times to get used to the lighting.

Peter went to rub his face but they were stopped by.. chains?

The teen looked up to see his wrists chained to the wall, while he was standing.

"So you finally woke up." Aldrich smirked, watching Peter look at him.

Peter narrowed his eyes and tried breaking the chain.

"Try all you want but that's made of some strong metal, and you don't exactly have your powers right now." Aldrich said, bringing a chair over to sit on.

"What do you want from me?" Peter asked, glaring at the man.

"Nothing, you seem like a good kid but this is to get back at Tony." Aldrich explained, "He fucked me over two times now so it's my turn."

Peter gulped and looked around, the room was pretty dark but there was quite a few doors.

Peter looked down at himself, his suit was pretty torn up but he still had his binder on, making him sigh in relief.

"Never thought you were a tranny, but I guess the fact that you sound and look like a girl makes sense now." Aldrich taunted, making Peter clench his jaw.

Peter flipped him off and tugged at the cuffs again, the metal starting to dig into his skin.

Adrich stood up and walked over to Peter, "You ready for my fun to begin?"

Peter pulled his head back and head butted him, making Aldrich take a step back to hold his nose.

"Oh you're going to regret that."

~
~

AN: Sorry this chapter is a lil shorter than the others.

Word Count: 841.