Chapter Thirteen

~
~

Peter was woken up by Killian slapping him across the face, making him groan.

"Jesus Christ, thanks for the nice morning wakeup." Peter groaned, looking over to Killian with tired eyes

"It's your fault for not waking up to the needle." Killian said as he uncuffed the teenager

Peter was tugged along into another room, his eyes landing on a box that had a lock on it.

"What's in there? More teenage boys?" Peter asked, sighing loudly.

Peter stood by the box as Killian unlocked it, not bothering to run because the door was locked.

"This one's a little different, doesn't involve water." Killian said, making Peter quietly sigh in relief.

Killian forced Peter to step in it as he began to close the top, making the teen kneel down as he closed the hatch.

Peter's back and knees already started to ache from the position he was in, listening to Killian lock the hatch and walk off.

"How is it Peter? Comfortable?" Killian asked as he brought over a speaker.

"Not that bad, have you gone soft?" Peter joked, moving onto his butt while bending his legs so he could rest on them.

"Trust me, you're going to hate this." Killian said as he plugged his phone into the speaker, opening the video he had found.

Peter rolled his eyes and leaned back against the wall, waiting until Killian started talking again.

"So this will last about five hours, and maybe you'll stop disobeying me and start listening for a change." Killian said, getting ready to play it.

"Sure, totally." Peter lied, getting ready to have a nap.

Peter closed his eyes and tried relaxing himself so it would be less painful but suddenly his eyes burst open.

The speaker was blasting a variety of sounds, babys crying loudly? cars honking, gunshots, alarms, making Peter's senses go crazy.

The needles only lowered his ability in strength, his wrists, his metabolism, but his senses worked fine.

The sounds made Peter dizzy as he clamped his ears shut with his hands, screaming loudly to try and over power the speaker.

"Have fun in there." Killian said, closing the door with a laugh.

~

Wade and Tony were up all night, the two trying to find a hint on where Peter was, with no luck.

"How does someone just disappear like that?" Wade groaned, clenching his fists so hard they cracked.

Tony shrugged and run his hand through his greasy hair, he hasnt slept, ate, or showered since his son has gone missing and Wade has joined him

The two looked like zombies as they hacked into street cameras to try and find a tiny clue.

"How are you so good at this?" Tony asked, watching Wade find stuff about Killian.

"I may or not be Deadpool." Wade shrugged, making Tony's eyes widen, "But don't worry, Peter's making me stop killing."

Tony nodded and smiled, too tired to yell at him for his previous killings, "Peter's a good kid, huh?"

"Yeah... he doesn't deserve any of this." Wade sighed, groaning when the cameras didnt help him find anything.

Steve walked into the room once again with two plates of food, placing them down infront of the two idiots.

"If you guy's arent going to sleep or shower can you atleast eat? Peter wouldn't want you treating yourselves like this." Steve said, crossing his arms at the two boys.

Wade grinned and took the plate, shoveling food into his mouth immediately.

Tony raised his eyebrow at the teen and shook his head, grabbing the other plate.

Steve smiled and turned around to go back to the rest of the team.

When Steve walked in he was met with Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Wanda, and Thor, who all looked exhausted.

"Did Tony actually eat?" Natasha asked, looking at Steve who was smiling.

"Yeah, for once." Steve said, sitting down with the rest of the heroes.

Natasha had busted up knuckles, Clint looked like he was shooting arrows for hours, Wanda looked exhausted, Thor looked perfectly fine as usual ut you could see the pain in his eyes.

"Any news on Peter?" Natasha asked, Steve shaking his head no in response.

"When I find that Killian of Aldrich I will destroy him." Thor grunted angrily, clencing his fists.

"We all will."

~

Peter was shaking as his head throbbed horribly, he had no clue how long it has been since Killian left.

The noises got worse and worse, louder and louder, and Peter screamed for so long it felt like knives were scraping down his throat.

His stayed silent now, with his hands clamped over his ears, not even hearing the noises stop and Killian walking in.

Killian opened the crate to see Peter rocking back and forth slightly, with his hands clamping his ears shut, making the man grin.

Peter flinched when he was forced to stand up, moving his hands to hear nothing but ringing and Killian chuckling.

"So are you going to talk back or listen to me?" Killian asked, Peter saying nothing back in fear he would have to go through that again.

Killian smirked and patted Peter's back, "Good, because I have some things planned for you."

~
~

AN: Sorry, again, for another short chapter, just trying to get over the Killian shit because oof.

Word Count: 884.