Chapter Seventeen

~
~

Peter slowly opened his eyes, squinting through the light to see an empty room, silence enveloping him.

A chill spread throughout Peter, goosebumps rising up his arms as he wrapping them around himself.

Peter sat up slowly, his teeth grinding together to ignore the pain in his ribs.

"Mm.. h-hello?" Peter called out, still exhausted from weeks of horrible sleep and torture.

When nobody answers Peter sighs and stands up shakily, his arms still holding his chest as he walked towards the door, not even noticing how he ripped out his needles.

Peter leaned onto the wall and went towards the sound of chatter, his eyes closed as he kept his attention towards the coolness of the wall on his hands.

All eyes turned to Peter once he stumbled into the room, Tony's eyes falling to the blood trailing down his harm.

"Peter?" Natasha asked, standing up quickly, "Why are you out of bed?"

Peter blinked a couple of times, not really registering what was happening until a couple of people stood up to go over to him.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll go b-back." Peter quickly mumbled out, bumping into the wall as he backed up, causing him to wince and hold his chest.

Tony walked over to Peter, halting quickly once Peter held his hands infront of his face and cowered into the wall, his hands and arms shaking.

"Peter? I'm not going to hurt you." Tony reassured, ignoring the pain of his son being scared of him.

Peter shook his head and clenched his eyes shut, trying to clear the throbbing inside of his head, trying to think straight.

Wade grabbed Tony's shoulder and whispered to let him try, Tony hesitating slightly as he backed up.

"Peter?" Wade whispered, "Come on baby boy, wipe those tears for me and let me take you back to the Med Bay."

Peter looked down at the ground, his eyes landing on his shaking hands that were being held by Wade's.

His eyebrows furrowed slightly when he didn't feel any fear, just tingles spreading throughout his hands.

"I-I'm sorry." Peter whispered, his head lowering in fear that something would happen to him for even talking without permission, for crying and flinching at their touch.

Wade shook his head and squeezed his hands softly, "There's no reason to be sorry Peter."

Peter nodded softly and glanced at everyone in the room, feeling the pity radiating off of them before Wade led him out of the room.

The teen was slightly confused when Wade didn't bring him back to the Medbay, but instead to his room.

They silently walked in, Wade leading Peter to the washroom to clean up his arms.

"Sit on the toilet Petey." Wade said, Peter nodding quickly as he sat down ontop of it.

Peter kept his eyes glued to the ground as Wade took out the med kit he had under his sink, his hands shaking slightly.

Wade kneeled infront of Peter, holding out his hand for Peter to put his arm in his hand, not noticing how uncomfortable Peter was until he saw his hands shaking.

"Peter?" Wade asked, his voice soft, "I would never hurt you, trust me."

Peter nodded and clenched his hands to stop the shaking, "I'm-"

"Don't apologize, you don't ever have to apologize to me." Wade smiled, Peter staring at his smile it's been weeks since he's seen his favorite thing about Wade- other than his eyes- and his hands- and his muscl-

Okay, we won't go to deep into what makes Peter hot-- happy.

Peter nodded and watched as Wade poured rubbing alcohol into a cotton ball, looking up at him as he wiped the cut, Peter not even paying attention to it as he stared at the ground.

Wade kept quiet until he threw out the last cotton ball, grabbing some Spider-Man bandaids that made Peter roll his eyes.

"What? I got them from the dollar store." Wade said innocently, a slight smile on Peter's face as he stood from the toilet.

Wade looked Peter up and down, nothing the dried blood and dirt covering him, making him frown.

"How about we give you a bath?" Wade asked, "I think you'd feel better if you weren't covered in dirt."

Peter's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly, his hands shaking even more.

"Peter, I wont hurt you." Wade reassured, "It will be me, your amazing boyfriend, not him."

Peter looked up at him for a split second and knew for sure that he wouldn't do anything when he saw the soft look in Wade's eyes, making him timidly nod.

Wade smiled and leaned down to turn on the water, making sure it was the best temperature before putting the plug in.

"I-I don't want you to s-see my bod-"

"It's ok Peter, nothing about your body would ever change my mind about being with you." Wade smiled, seeing the hesitation still there in Peter's eyes, "If you want I can put bubbles in."

Peter nodded again and sadly watched as Wade put bath bubbles in the tub, watching as he turned around for Peter to get undressed.

The teen quickly took off the loose clothes he had on, stepping into the warm water as fear spread throughout him.

Wade turned around once Peter was in, sitting on his knees so he could wash Peter.

Peter turned red in embarrassment as Wade started washing his hair, trying his best to ignore the flashbacks of Killian drowning him.

"How was that? Had enough time to wash your ass?!"

Peter gasped for air, his lungs burning as pricks that felt like needles covered his body.

"Your Dad and I got a bit closer."

Peter flinched and looked at Wade, looking at his soft smile that he wore, Wade trying to distract Peter from the obvious memories he was having.

Peter gulped and cleared his throat, "T-That's good.."

Wade nodded and continued to chat randomly as Peter stared off into space.

-

After Peter got dressed into new comfortable clothes they went into Peter's room, silent as speck of dust falling to the ground.

Wade turned around, looking at Peter until his brown eyes lifted from the ground, sending him a smile that he knows would make Peter blush.

And he was right.

There he is, Wade thought, his adorable boyfriend

Before Peter could go back to being scared and timid Wade took a step closer to him and held the side of his face with his hand, ignoring the flinch.

He rubbed his thumb on his cheek and smiled when Peter leaned into his touch, leaning closer to him until their lips met for the first time in weeks.

Peter sighed happily and melted into the kiss, feeling something for this first time since Killian made him like this, not noticing Killian's walls around him cracking as Wade held his waist.

Wade sat down on Peter's bed as the teenager sat on his lap, holding his hips with both of his hands.

Wade parted their lips and looked deep into Peter's eyes, "I love you Peter."

"I-I love you too Wade."

~
~
Pp

Word Count: 1200