Chapter Nineteen

~
(I had to restart my phone and the chapter deleted ;()
~

Peter woke up with a fuzzy mind, but for the first time in a long time he felt relaxed, weird..
(If ya know what I mean)

He could hear voices all around him, his fingers twitching slightly in response to the noise.

"Peter?" Tony asked, scooting his chair closer to his bed.

Peter's mouth curved up in a small smile, his eyes opening slowly to blink a couple of times.

"I-I feel funny." Peter murmured.

Tony smiled and nodded, "We did give you a sedative that was made for Captain America, so you're probably still high from it."

Peter's eyes widened and he looked at his father, "Drugs are bad!"

Everyone burst out laughing at his response, Peters cheek turning red as he smiled slightly.

Tony grabbed Peter's hand, his grin widening when all Peter did was smile softly at the approach.

"Peter.. why did you go down there?" Tony asked, his voice soft.

"I-I was too scared to go to sleep knowing he was down there." Peter mumbled, looking down at his hands.

Wade frowned and kneeled by his side, taking his other hand in both of his.

"You could've woken me up, I wouldn't have cared Pete." Wade said softly, squeezing his hand slightly.

Peter nodded, barely even listening to Wade as he looked at his boyfriend's face.

"You're hot."

Wade's face broke out into a smile as everyone just laughed, Peter's face turning red yet again.

"Thanks Petey." Wade chuckled, brushing hair out of Peter's face.

Peter nodded and looked over to his hands, looking at the crescent moon shaped scabs on his palms, his eyesbrows furrowing in confusion, Tony's eyes following his.

"You were clenching your fists pretty hard." Tony sighed, rubbing his palm with his thumb.

Peter raised his eyebrows and shrugged, nuzzling farther into the pillow, "M'tired."

Tony chuckled and ruffled Peter's hair as his eyes began to flutter closed, standing up.

"Sleep well Pete, Friday, alert me when Peter wakes up." Tony told the A.I.

"Yes sir." Friday replied, Peter's soft snores already going throughout the room.

Tony sighed and signalled everybody in the room to follow him, silently walking out of the room and to the elevator.

After piling in Friday began to lift them up to the main floor, everyone standing in silence until it opened.

"What are we going to do?" Tony sighed, running a hand through his air as he plopped down onto the couch.

Natasha grimaced and sat down next to the billionare, "By the looks of it, therapy, a lot of it."

Bruce nodded and stayed standing, thinking over a couple of things, "I noticed Peter is most comfortable with Wade, so we're going to need Wade to do everything with him."

Tony felt a pang of jealousy once Bruce said that, he wanted his kid to trust him, to let him hug him, to look him in the eye. But if Wade was the only one going to be able to break his walls down he would have to get over it.

"I'll try my best to be here as much as I can, some days I might not be able to though." Wade cut in, only recieving nods in response.

Silence filled the room, tension in the air from anger brewing inside of them.

"What are we going to do to Killian?" Natasha asked, an evil glint in her eye as she stared at the wall across from her.

Tony sighed and rubbed his temples, "We can't do anything to him, Fury will kill us."

Natasha sighed and looked at Tony, "When has that ever stopped you?"

Tony looked back at Natasha with a frown, "As much as I want to beat Killian senseless, I'd rather not have Fury put me in jail while my son is going through this."

Natasha raised her eyebrows, nodding after a minute in agreement.

"Fury will probably be pissed too though, so hopefully he will get some sort of punishment." Tony mumbled, shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

The room stayed silent, nobody talking but instead trying to get over how Peter won't be the same kid he was for a very long time.

Wade wasn't going to give up making Peter happy until he dies, no matter how long it takes.

Even if it meant breaking a couple of Tony's rules.

*insert winky face here*

;)

~
~

AN: I am SO sorry this chapter was short, I can't come up with any story ideas.

Wordcount: 759.