Chapter Three.

One Week Later.
~
~

Peter and Tony had gotten very close during the week, they spent a few days playing board games with the team and watching movies together.

He had also gotten pretty close to the rest of the team, mainly Natasha and Steve-

But after a couple of days of not going out and being Spider-Man he decided he wanted to tell them, to get that off his chest- plus he could go back out if all went well.

Peter said morning to Jarvis as he looked at the Spider-Man logo on his suit.

"When are you going to tell them Peter?" Jarvis's robotic voice asked, he asked him every morning since he 'saw' Peter with the suit on.

"Today Jarvis." Peter said with a nervous smile.

"I wish you the best of luck then, Peter." Jarvis said reassuringly.

"Thanks Jarvis." Peter said as he stood up doing his usual morning routine before putting on some jeans, a science pun shirt, and a casual red flannel.

He walked out of his room and started walking towards the chatter coming from the kitchen.

"Morning Peter!" Steve greeted with a warm smile.

"Morning Cap!" Peter said as he sat down beside Natasha.

Peter looked around the room to see only a few of the Avengers eating.

"Where is everyone?" Peter asked, still used to his old foster home where all you saw was people.

"Probably waking up, once they smell the food they're up in a flash." Natasha explained as she drank her coffee.

Peter nodded and started thinking about how he was going to announce it.

Peter couldn't think over his their chatting so he put in his earbuds in and shuffle played a random playlist-mainly to block out all the noise so he could think as he chewed on his nails.

Everyone in the room started watching Peter, most of them wondering why he was so nervous.

Natasha grabbed Peter's shoulder lightly, making her notice the tight strap on his shoulder, her eyebrows furrowing.

"What's up Peter, why are you stressing out?" Natasha asked, brushing off the strap under his shirt out of her thoughts.

"Wha- How do you even know I'm stressed out?" Peter asked, tilting his head at her.

Natasha laughed with Steve, making Peter furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Because you and Tony do the same thing whenever you're stressed or nervous." Steve explained.

"What?" Tony asked as he walked into the room, everyone turning to look at him, "we dO noT."

Steve smiled and handed Tony a plate of food, the genius saying thanks before he sat down infront of his kid.

"You both listen to music and fidget with random stuff." Natasha said as she ate her breakfast.

Peter shrugged as everyone started coming into the room, thanking Steve for breakfast.

"I also took his looks, flex." Peter said to keep the conversation, smirking jokingly.

It was silent for 0.9 seconds before Tony snickered, making everyone burst out laughing.

Peter blushed a little, not expecting everyone to find his joke funny.

"Thanks kid." Tony laughed, taking a sip of his coffee.

Peter smiled and looked at the TV once it flickered on, the news displayed on the TV.

Peter rushed to turn up the TV once he saw a picture of Spider-Man, leaning back in his chair once it was loud enough.

"-en almost a week since anyone has seen Spider-Man," The reporter said, "is he bored of Queens? Retired?"

Peter snickered and shoved some food into his mouth, looking back up to continue watching.

"Oh yeah, Fury, called me last night asking for us to find and bring in Spider-Man for some questioning." Tony said, making everyone in the room- except Peter- groan.

"Thats unnecessary." Peter said randomly.

"Why's that Pete?" Tony asked.

Everyone at the table looked at Peter, watching him swallow his food.

"You already found him." Peter said while smiling mischievously.

~
~

AN: The chapters are getting longer, slowly..

Word Count: 667.