Chapter Fourteen.

~
~

It has been three and a half weeks since Peter has been stuck in this hell-hole.

Killian made rules for Peter, to make him his obedient little punching bag.

Do not make eyecontact.
Don't scream.
Don't talk back.
Don't try to escape.
Don't flinch or cry.
Obey.

And after three weeks he got Peter to follow them somewhat perfectly.

Everyday was different, some days he brought back the bucket, metal table, that.. box.

Whenever Peter would do something wrong he would lock him in a tiny closet for hours (after finding out Peter didn't like small spaces-homecoming).

Somedays he would things at Peter, beat him, the worst thing he did was whip his back after Peter tried to escape.

Killian had made the rule 'no flinching' when Peter started to grow to dislike being touched, after he started to flinch away from him.

His stomach had begin to shrink drastically, leaving him skin and bones for Killian to break, the muscle he had gone (but he still has super strength).

Killian fed him dog food, expired food, dry cat food, but luckily for Peter Killian has started to feed him normal bread.

"Morning Peter! You ready for our daily activitie?" Killian asked, already knowing his answer.

Peter nodded and stayed silent as he was pricked in the neck, following Killian into whatever room he was taking him.

He pushed Peter against the wall and cuffed him up, stepping back.

Peter tried not to react as Killian took out knives, waving it in his face.

The teen is pretty sure Killian was slowly losing his sanity along with him, everyday it was worse and worse, almost like Killian was giving up on his revenge and just used Peter for his anger.

And of course that made Peter pity him.

Peter gulped and watched Killian point it at him.

"Time to work on my aim." Killian grinned, whipping it by his head.

Peter flinched and made Killian narrow his eyes, whipping another one by his leg.

Killian pointed another one at him, throwing by Peter's hip, Peter still trying his best to not flinch

Peter gulped and watched as he pointed the last one by his shoulder, whipping it at him.

The knife stabbed into his shoulder, blood immediately pouring out.

"My bad," Killian taunted at the same time Peter cried out, his eyes narrowing.

"I-I'm sorry." Peter stuttered out, forgetting about the not talking part too.

Killian uncuffed him and dragged him out of the room, pushing him to the ground as his shoulder bled horribly.

Peter flinched slightly when Killian threw ace bandages at him, turning away from him, "Put it on."

Peter nodded and took of his old one, slowly wrapping the bandage around his chest as blood rolled down his chest.

Peter tightened it as best as he could, putting the rest of the bandages around where his shoulder was bleeding.

Killian turned around and immediately kicked him to the ground, kicking his side over and over as Peter curled in on himself.

"Stupid fucking kid!" Killian screamed out, lifting Peter up before punching him several times.

The teen's vision started to go blurry as his body went numb,  not bothering to try and stop Killian.

Peter began to pass out after Killian kicked his chest for the second time.

His eyes slowly closing as another kick was sent to his stomach.

"Sweat dreams bitch." Killian said as he kicked him one last time before Peter passed out.

~

Tony and Wade located where the videos were sent.

Apparently they were in some abandoned warehouse just outside the city.

Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor, and Wanda went to go save Peter, squished in one of Tony's cars as they waited until they arrived.

Tony was really nervous, his hands sweating and toying around with his ring.

What if Peter was dead, he has been missing for three and a half weeks, anything could've happened to him in that time.

If Peter was dead he would never forgive himself, he'd probably go back to working and drinking all the time- most likelt drink himself to death.

Steve had just helped him start to get out of that habit, until Peter had gone missng and it started all over again.

Steve smiled at Tony to help him calm down, Tony giving a small smile in return as he parked near the warehouse.

The heroes tried to stay silent as they walked towards the building, all of them holding some sort of weapon in their hands.

Tony walked up to the door first, his suit forming around him as he opened the door quietly.

They all walked in behind eachother, looking around to see numerous rooms.

Steve paused when he heard Peter screaming, rushing over to the door with Tony as fast as they could.

Tony kicked down the door to see an empty room, walking inside to see a tape recorder on the ground with a sticky note attached to it.

The teen's screams turned into sobs as they walked closer, Tony bending down to read the note attached to it.

Do you really think I'm that stupid?
-Aldrich Killian

Tony screamed in frustration, blasting the tape recorder into crumbs.

Although they were mad, the tape made them sad because it had been recorded, so Peter was tortured so much he screamed until his throat was raw.

The heroes flinched as Tony took out his frustration with his suit, exploding the wall with both of his gauntlets.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!"

~
~

AN: Sorry if this chalter is kinda bad, I was to lazy to edit it well.

Word Count: 925.