Chapter One

~
~

Peter strolled through the city of Queens, his fingers tapping to the beat of his song inside of his pockets.

The music distracted him for everything around him, to the point where he didn't even notice the trio of heroes following behind him.

Peter made sure to look around before walking into an alleyway, making the heroes eyebrows raise in suspicion.

They shared a confused glance with eachother before following him down the alleyway quietly.

All was going well for the heroes until Peter took off his earbuds, making him hear Clint step on a bag of old chips.

"You idiot!" Natasha whisper-yelled while hitting the back of the spy's head, making Peter look back and see three sketchy looking people.

Peter's eyes widened and to keep his identity secret, he booked it.

Steve rolled his eyes and the chase began.

Peter ran towards the fire escape, jumping in the air to grab on to the ladder.

He pulled himself up with ease, making the heroes eyes widen.

The teen ran up the stairs until he got to the top, looking over the rail to see them coming close to the top.

Peter looked around and saw a short jump that went to another building, seeing his escape he ran towards the jump and pushed himself off.

Once he landed he looked behind to see them about to do the same thing he did.

Peter ran towards the next one that had an a lot bigger gap between and jumped.

Everything was in slow motion for the trio of heroes since it didn't look like Peter was going to make it.

Peter knew he was going to make it- of course, he's Spider-Man, but the heroes didn't know anything about his identity, so it looked like he was just going to slam into the building and die.

Luckily- for the heroes, he had just made it, his hands locking onto the edge of the roof, Peter's body following by slamming into the wall.

Peter wheezed and pulled himself up, holding his stomic with his hand, he had only barely made it on purpose so the heroes didn't suspect anything.

When he looked back he saw someone in a baseball gap in the air

Peter groaned and looked around, if they didn't stop following him he was going to have to use his powers to get away.

The teen sighed and ran towards the next jump, not expecting someone to grab onto him as they soared through the air.

"What the fuck!" Peter yelled as they both went tumbling to the ground.

Peter went to throw some hands but his arms were pinned to the ground, making him look at who was following him.

"Holy- you're Captain America!"

~

"You know you guys could've just told me who you were, I would've stopped." Peter explained.

"Next time we'll remember that." Natasha said as she looked him up and down.

As Nat observed him she noticed the kid looked a lot like Tony, same brown eyes, the same dark brown hair but Peter's was curly.

He had slightly pouty lips like how Tony did as a teen. The kid had no facial hair, but he was also short- like Tony

"So why were you guys chasing me again?" Peter asked, looking at the three.

"Long story, let's just get you to the Tower." Clint said lazily.

"The tOWeR?!"

~
~

AN: Again, the chapters will get longer.

Word Count: 577