Chapter Four

"You already found him."
~
~

Peter continued to eat as realization dawned on the heroes.

Their heads turned slowly over to the scrawny kid, the same questions in their heads, "How could someone that skinny be Spider-Man?"

"So you're saying..." Tony trailed off slowly.

"That I'm Spider-Man?" Peter asked, "Yes, yes I am."

Everyone stared at him in shock or disbelief as Peter just continued to eat like he didn't just announce something crazy.

"You have to be lying, where's your proof?" Clint argued, crossing his arms.

Peter stood up, mumbling 'why would I lie' to himself as he walked over to the wall.

The Spooder started walking up the wall and onto the ceiling, looking around at all the shocked faces in the room.

"What the fuc-" Tony began but was cut off by Steve.

"Language"

"Now is not the time Steve." Clint said while his eyes stayed on Peter.

Peter looked around the room to see everyone just staring at him, making him shift uncomfortably.

"Come on, it's not like I lied." Peter whined, "I didn't want to just keep it a secret until you guys found out."

"True, but want to know the worst part of your little reveal?" Tony smirked slightly to make the kid nervous.

"What?.." Peter asked.

"You gotta talk to Fury." Tony said, expecting Peter to look scared and nervous, but instead, a mischievous grin grew on his face.

"Oh no," Peter disagreed, "that's going to be fun."

~

Peter practically skipped into the room where Fury was, causing everyone's head to turn.

He stopped infront of Fury and his Dad, making the man to slowly bring his eyes- eye to Peter.

"So this is the mini-devil." Nick said as he took out his hand to shake Peter's.

Peter shook it and smiled politely, receiving and empty look in return.

When Peter let go off his hand Nick turned to Tony, "I'm going to go talk to Spider-Boy in your interrogation room."

Tony nodded lazily to piss off the pirate and turned to his kid, with a smile to relieve any nervousness he might have.

Peter smiled back and followed Nick into the 'interrogation' room.

The pirate stayed silent as they both sat down, the two keeping eye-contact as if they were challenging eachother.

"So, you're Spider-Man." Nick stated, "Gotta say, I'm actually suprised."

Peter smiled and leaned back into his chair, raising his eyebrows at the other man sassily.

"I only have a few questions for you, mandatory questions, wont take any longer then twenty minutes." Nick said as he read them over.

"How did you get your powers?" Nick asked, locking eye contact with the teen.

"I was on a field trip to Oscorp almost two years ago, and one of their radio active Spiders escaped and bit me -which are all destroyed when their tower was blown up." Peter shrugged, picking at his nails.

Nick nodded and wrote it down, "Does anybody know about you being Spider-Man?"

"No." Peter sighed dramatically, getting bored already.

Nick nodded and opened a file he had on the table, laying out three pictures of Spider-Man.

"Ok... How did you get your suit?" Nick pointed at the iconic red and blue suit (its hoco suit) in the photo, "That obviously wasnt sewn by some teen."

Peter snorted, the memory coming back to him.

"Funny story actually, hopefully Tony is listening," Peter said, making everyone want to listen in closer, "Before Spider-Man got popular, I hacked into Tony's tower, and I went into his lab while they were all out on a mission and used his shit to make my own suit."

Fury's eyes widened slightly at he looked at the teen who just smiled at the memory.

"Ok then.." Nick trailed off, "What about your webs? Are they coming from you?"

"Yes, but at the same time no." Peter said, making Nick raise an eyebrow impatiently.

Peter smiled and rolled up his sleeves, revealing two web shooter's.

"I made these out of dumpster scraps and some stuff I took from school," Peter explained, "I can actually shoot webs out of my wrists, but since I didn't know I could until like two months ago that abilitie is kind of weak."

Nick nodded and sighed again, skipping the other questions since he knew Peter wasn't a risk.

"Final thing, I'm going to need you to read over this and either sign it or..... you'll see." Nick said as he put a paper infront of Peter.

Tony tensed up as Peter read it over, for Tony, this was a hard decision to make and he doesn't want Peter to have to choose.

As Peter read it over, his eyebrows started furrowing as he got closer to the end.

"So you want me to agree to only work as Spider-Man when you want me to? Only when you think it's worth helping?" Peter asked, the happiness hidden away by anger.

Clint started 'ooooo'ing until Tony elbowed him, silencing him easily.

"Yes, following my orders but only when I tell you to do a mission" Nick said as he handed Peter a pen.

Peter laughed sarcastically and pushed the paper and pen back to the man, both of them almost equally angry as Nick grew impatient.

"I get that you're Tony's son and all but I'm not afriad to put you behind bars Stark." Nick pushed, causing Peter's eye to twitch.

"He's already used that tone to 'Stark' to your kid Tony, like Father like son." Natasha said as she crossed her arms.

The two leaned closer as Peter smirked, never breaking eye contact with Fury as he continued to piss the man off.

"I'm not giving up the small things for you, Fury," Peter spat his name like he did with his, "so arrest me then,

..if you can."

~
~
AN: Tea, there, the chapter is a lot longer.
What'd you think about Peter and Nick arguing?

Word Count: 1001.