Chapter Twelve.

~
~

Peter watched as Killian walked into the room, his wrists aching horribly as he stood there.

"Afternoon Peter, getting hungry yet?" Killian asked, knowing the answer from Peter's stomach growling.

Killian smirked and started opening up a can of wet cat food, scooping up some of it with a spoon

Peter glared at Killian when he brought the spoon to Peter's mouth, waving it infront of him.

"Come on, it's either this or you starve." Killian said, making Peter turn his head away.

Killian rolled his eyes and put the can on the ground before trying again.

"You know you want it~" Killian grinned, making Peter kick the can across the room, before smiling at Killian.

When Killian locked eye contact again there was something wrong, he wasn't just doing this for revenge, he's fucking crazy.

Which is pretty easily to tell, considering he kidnapped a teenager.

Peter smirked at him as Killian punched him as hard as he could, sending his head to slam against the wall.

Killian held his head there and grabbed a needle, poking him with the same stuff as before uncuffing him.

Peter winced as Killian grabbed onto his arm, dragging him to another room.

Killian opened the door and shoved Peter inside.

Peter looked around and saw a metal table, "Oh thank god, I needed a nap."

"Shut up." Killian growled forcing the teen to lay down.

Peter grinned and watched Killian put cuffs around his wrists, making them really tight;)

Killian set up the camera and grinned at Peter, going beside him.

"You ready Pete?" Killian asked, making Peter shrug and glance at the camera for a second.

Killian came back with a bucket of water and a cloth, making Peter gulp.

"Oooh, is it spa day? My pores do need to be cleansed." Peter taunted, making Killian angry once again.

Killian walked over to him and elbowed his nose, making Peter laugh bitterly, "Jesus Christ dude, what happened to girls night out?"

Killian ignored him and grabbed the last cuff that went around his neck, locking it with a grin.

Peter watched as he dipped the cloth into the water, bringing it back up soaking wet;)

"Wanna know something Tony? It's actually pretty fun watching your kid drown." Killian chuckled as he put the cloth over Peter's face.

Peter didn't think anything of it until the cloth wrapped around each part of his face, water trickling slowly into his nose and mouth.

Peter inhaled accidentally, which led to the cloth going deeper into his mouth.

Right after the teen inhaled Killian had started to pour water onto his face, making it impossible for Peter to breath.

Peter started jerking his arms and legs but everytime he did the cuff would dig into his neck, wrists, and ankles.

Killian stopped and lifted the cloth, giving him a chance to breath before he put it back on.

Like the day before, everytime he put the cloth back on Peter's face the torture would keep going longer and longer.

Killian uncuffed Peter's neck and watched him jerk his head to the side, throwing up water onto the ground.

"How was spa day?" Killian asked as Peter groaned.

"P-Pretty good, maybe we can do my nails next." Peter stuttered, shivering from the cold.

Killian smiled, Peter was growing less confident, it was finally getting to him.

~

Peter shifted uncomfortably from where he was standing, I guess attempting to escape wasn't a good idea.

Killian spent a good five minutes kicking and punching him, and afterwards he left Peter chained to the wall, yet again.

Peter looked around, trying to find anything that would help him escape.

Every door was locked after he left, and if Peter wasn't powerless he would just break the doors down.

Peter sighed and closed his eyes, hoping that he would get out of here alive, hoping he could see his family again.

Please, find me.

~

Wade was in the middle of talking to a guy about his target when his phone rang, making him roll his eyes and excuse himself.

"Hello?" Wade asked, leaning against the wall lazily.

"Wade, it's Tony." Tony responded, dreading to break the news to Wade.

"Oh shit, what's up?" Wade asked, confused about how Tony found his number.

Tony thought over what he was going to say, the silence making Wade more nervous.

"Almost two days ago a guy that I thought I killed broke into the tower, I let Peter come up but his webshooters and suit were broken and that guy is pretty hard to fight." Tony paused, taking a breath, "H-He took Peter."

Wade's mouth opened in shock before anger grew inside of him.

"That mother fucker."

~
~

AN: Sorry for a short chapter.

Word Count: 795.