Requests?

NEW UPDATE: i won't be taking requests at the moment! just got back and i have a LOT to catch up on! i hope you understand <33

edit: wow this request page didn't age well. but hey hey, i'm throwin in the rules in the end so it's easier to understand.

Requests can vary, it might be rare that i do character x character but i'm free for any requests. oh, and please specify the plot just to make my life a bit easier and i don't have to let you all down with what i think of for a plot lmao

stuff i will do varies, maybe smut if i'm in the feel for it,, most of the time it will be mostly just fluffy and shit. stuff that contain more triggering content will include warnings in the beginning, actually,, anything that is nsfw will have a warning, just a note to anyone that's concerned!

you will be able to customize the character to your specifications (since it is you) for example, since you will be in hell you are already a demon,, with specific things you can say if reader is male, female, yandere, shy, spider demon, etc. (everything will be gender neutral unless you give a gender)

have fun, pop the fuck off, i'll have my own ideas to throw in here as well and i hope you guys enjoy the book :))

^yeah i made a chapter called "new update on requests" so i suggest you read that as well before making a request! it's ok if you accidentally skip i'm all good w it

READ DOWN HERS FOR THE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND RULES LMAO ☟︎

=𝕌𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕆ℝ 𝕆𝕋𝔼𝕊=

•requests must be specific, please if you can!
Example: "Angel Dust x Male!Reader, the reader recently got through a nasty break up and Angel Dust helps him through the struggle and helped build him back up!"

•if you merely just say "(Character) x Reader" i'll ask for a plot. i'm not a bellend. if you don't give a plot, i might not write it. sure i've taken requests without plots but it makes it a little easier for me to know what i'm gonna work with.

•if you request a smut, please know that these WILL take longer! I'm usually uninterested in making some, but when I get in the mood to do so, i will go all out. if i don't do your request tho or it ends up becoming a fluff, please know i'm very sorry.

i still have the option to decline any request i want. usually i'll respond whenever i take the requests, if i don't respond that most likely means i either didn't know your comment came in OR i am not taking your request (i might also reply saying that i won't take it)

•TRIGGERING TOPICS WILL TAKE A LITTLE BIT AS WELL! it takes research n effort for me to make these, i don't wanna make too many mistakes.

•less known characters, or ones that have only made a sort of cameo (like arackniss or vox) will take me a hot sec too, since we don't know too much about the characters, so some creativity is gonna have to be used again :))

•i don't know if i'll do x oc's, but if you catch me in a very motivated and good mood, then perhaps... but idk x ocs are a bit risky to me or smth lmao

•character x characters are basically similar to requesting an x reader. make sure you give that plot, baby!

and that's... basically all i can think of from the top of my chaotic head. have fun and don't kill eachother. love u guys. ♡︎