Vox x Reader

requested by: @Isa_Angel_Wings

plot: Vox was walking through the city and he sees his crush, the reader, in a turf war fighting alongside cherri bomb. determined to try and grab their attention, he tries to 'break up' or stop the fight and tend to the reader.

note: not a lot's known about vox yet. i think. but ay i tried my hardest to give him the personality he might have. hope you enjoy!

The sound of battle erupted through Pentagram City once again. Out in the open, the spunky powerhouse Cherri Bomb and Sir Pentious was in another turf war for power.

A bomb was thrown again, and Pentious smacks it away with ease, making Cherri jump back and fall behind a large piece of rubble.

"Ugh. Fuck. I need backup." She muttered.

She grabs her phone as she peeks from her hiding place for a second, watching the angry, power-thirsty snake demon hiss and look around for her through the dust and smoke.

She throws in a number and the demon automatically picks up.

"This is Y/N speaking. What's up?"

"Y/N! It's an emergency!"

"Turf war?"

"You got that right, baby!"

"Alright, on my way."

Soon enough, the call ends, and Cherri stands back up, pulling out another bomb and laughing as she throws it straight at Pentious' face, making the snake fall back from the sudden attack.

Vox made his way through the city, a few strangers looking at him in either terror or disgust.

A large, decorated limo pulls up beside him on the road, making him stop in his tracks as he watches the window roll down.

"Hey Voxxy.~"

"Hello, Valentino. What do you need today?"

"Oh nothing! Just thought you heard the news?" Valentino's antennas fell back in curiosity, watching the TV headed demon raise a brow.

"The turf war between those two imbeciles? Of course."

"Oh that isn't all, Vox.~" He purred.

Valentino turns back into his large limo and tells the driver to play the radio.

"And a new opponent seems to have JOINED the ongoing turf war!" The infamous voice of Katie Killjoy was heard from inside.

Vox listened intently, but with an unamused look.

"It seems to be a friend of Cherri Bomb's! Somebody by the name of... Y/N! They seem to have their weapon of choice ready to attack at their flamboyant demon nemesis."

Vox's eyes widened in slight surprise.

"Did I just hear that right?"

"Yes you did. Would you like a ride?" Valentino chuckled as the door to his limo opened.

Vox got in with his associate without another word, a sudden feeling of what felt like... Worry or concern filling his mind.

Y/N felt the constriction of the snake's tail wrap around them tighter, knocking the breath out their lungs.

"C-CHERRI!"

"I KNOW, HOLD ON!!"

Cherri continuously threw bombs at the cackling snake demon, but repeatedly missed because of his henchmen throwing themselves at the bombs.