Human!Alastor x Reader

plot: Alastor takes the reader back to his home and things get a little hot, but it ends up becoming more life threatening than they thought.

note: slightly?? nsfw??? it doesn't get that far. also, slight mentions of gore/blood will be included!
note from future me finishing the story: ok there was a lot more detail than i intended bc i love scary shit but thats OK-

ANOTHER NOTE! CREDIT TO THE ARTIST: ANOIS1345 ON TWITTER!!

Alastor held Y/N's hand tightly as they walked out the diner together, the music fading the farther they walked.

"Do you plan to go anywhere else, my dear?"

"No, not at all, sweetheart."

Alastor hummed in response, letting go of their hand and pulling them closer by their waist.

"Say, why not come to my home? You can stay there and rest for the night!"

Y/N nodded happily and Alastor grinned, starting to make his way into the dark forest.

"Hey Al, is this really where you live?"

"Of course, my love! I live in a large cabin after all, and the forest is FULL of deer!"

He made sure that all the branches and shrubs didn't touch an inch of his Y/N as they continued on.

"We're almost there my charming Y/N! Once we head inside, I'll start a warm fire for you."

"That sounds amazing, Alastor, thank you."

"Only the best for my darling!~"

He looks over to Y/N and kisses their cheek, making them chuckle and walk closer to him as he pushed aside more branches.

The couple finally gets to a large swamp clearing in the forest, a fairly large cabin home was situated in the clearing near it.

Y/N tilted their head in confusion and slight cringe at the murky water.

"I know it doesn't look too pleasant, but it will look much better in my home!"

He walked over to a bridge leading to his house and started to cross it, still not letting go of Y/N.

"I think this is the first time I've ever been to your house."

They get to the end of the dark bridge and start to make the rest of their way to his home.

"I think so, I always come to yours." He looks over and pulls away, presenting his arm after.

Y/N grabs it and smiles, but their smile soon twists to a more concerned look.

"Is your hand ok? You've been pushing the branches and twigs out the way for me, I'm sure you're sore or a bit injured."

Alastor's eyes widen and he looks at his hand, which was slightly scratched up and wounded.

"Ah, I suppose you're right." He presents his hand to them, making them frown.

"Do not frown my love! It doesn't suit you at all!"

"Let's hurry into the house so I can tend to you."

Alastor felt a blush creep up on his face from his lover's concern, making his smile grow wider.

They stop at Alastor's front door and he feels into his pockets, pulling out a key.

He unlocks his door and lets go of Y/N, opening the door and letting them in first. He follows shortly after, closing the door behind him and putting the key into a dark, wooden drawer.