Alastor x Cat Demon!Reader

requested by @lolbit113!
the reader is male, mute, and a cat demon (sorry, i felt as if there was a lot to put on the title so i merely shortened it. apologies again!)

Plot: (Y/N) is just minding his business when he's suddenly teleported. When he arrives, he finds that Alastor is frustrated about something. He starts going on an endless rant. (Y/N) silently listens to him while gently cuddling and petting him to calm him down.

-Your POV!-

I sat on the bench in front of the bar. I heard people whooping, cheering, and people were repeatedly in and out of the place.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but I can't say anything. I didn't want to.

Due to my treatment when I was alive and how I was treated for a while here in Hell, I never wanted to speak. I was mute. I don't ever plan to talk again.

I sighed in annoyance and I crossed my arms. My tail swayed back and forth as I looked up at the sky, trying to drown out the annoying sounds from the bar behind me.

-No One's POV!-

The endless bickering in the bar annoyed the feline. His ears fall back against his head as he gets up, finally giving in and looking for somewhere else to sit and relax.

Hell was a stressful place, and Y/N didn't want to deal with that type of shit anymore, so he plans to live his afterlife to the fullest.

He started to walk down a red bricked path. It looked worn down, but yet, almost everything looks worn down in Hell. His ears moved back and forth, following every sound it hears.

He stops and suddenly grabs his stomach, an intense pain suddenly emerging.

'What the fuck?!' He thought, grabbing onto his stomach tighter.

Y/N shut his eyes tight, feeling a burning sensation all over his body, inside and out.

He opened his eyes, tears threatening to fall due to the pain. His eyes look around and he tilts his head in confusion.

He was in someone's room. He looks around, taking in the atmosphere.

Y/N's eyes land on a door. He walks over and opens it slightly, peeking outside. His fluffy ears observe every sound he could hear.

He heard clicking. A rhythmic type, footsteps. He looks around one more time, seeing a familiar shadow come around the corner of the hall.

The shadow comes alive, looking straight at him and grinning a sharp, toothy grin. It swiftly comes up in front of him, about to come in for a hug, when it suddenly vanishes.

Y/N's face turns pale as he sees Alastor soon after the shadow cleared. His smile was wavering, an uncomfortable look spread across his face.

Alastor's angry face soon softened at the view of his Y/N.

His staff vanishes as he lets himself into the room and quickly shutting the door, locking it as well.

"Hello my dear." He said, turning to Y/N. His smile was now wider, more relieved. He came closer and pulled the feline demon into an embrace.

Alastor's little partner purred lightly, wrapping his tail around one of his legs. Alastor's face heated up slightly, leaning down and kissing his partner's soft head.

Alastor takes off his coat, settling it down neatly on his chair. He paces around his room, his frustration boiling up once again. Y/N tilts his head in confusion, gaining the attention of the powerful red demon.

"Oh goodness, I'm merely just embarrassing myself in front of you." Alastor muttered, stopping in his tracks and folding his arms.

The feline male sat on the soft, red bed, patting the spot in front of him as his tail sways on the edge.

Alastor's posture softened, walking over and sitting down in front of Y/N, leaning back against his soft chest and relaxing instantly.

He looks up at his partner, seeing them mouth the words 'Tell me all about it.'

"It's about Angel Dust. His antics... They're annoying."

He starts to speak, letting Y/N wrap his arms around his neck as he holds his gentle hands.

They stayed like that for a while,
Y/N continuously listening to Alastor ramble about Angel Dust and his sexual antics.

"I'm finished. I'm sorry for talking your ears off my love."

Alastor said, realizing how long he went on and his cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

Y/N shook his head and let out a sigh. He takes his hands and goes to stroke and pet Alastor's ears.

He felt Alastor tense up, and his heart started to go faster as his face heats up more.

Y/N chuckles, letting go of one of his ears and reaching down to tap his lover's chest. Alastor took his hand and kissed it, intertwining their fingers together.

Y/N smiled and blushes slightly. His tail wraps around Alastor's leg as he starts to gently pet Alastor's ears. Y/N felt a gentle vibration coming from his partner's chest and grinned.

Alastor's eyes shut, letting the pleasurable and relaxing feeling calm him. He listens to Y/N's soft heartbeat and purr even louder, the grin on his face growing.

"You have skilled hands, my lovely."

Y/N chuckled at Alastor's statement and continued to pet his soft deer demon.

He leans down and kisses Alastor's head, making the radio demon blush and purr louder.

'You're acting more of a cat than I am, and I'm supposed to be a cat demon!' Y/N mouthed to himself as he continues to pet Alastor. They end up falling asleep in eachother's arms, both breathing softly and in sync.

AHAHA THAT WAS CUTE also i'm really sorry for the rushed end my friend, i finished this up in my class lmao
word count: 976