Angel Dust x Reader

plot: you were having a bad day and you snap at angel dust. you felt bad soon after, but he forgives you.
note: yo,,, sort of a smut-ish warning for the end?? also, 2 posts in one day! isnt that badass??

-Your POV!-

I came back into the hotel fuming. The bastards in the bar never had respect for a person. But then again, this is Hell after all. I'm also dating a very popular porn star, so that too.

I sat down at the bar and looked around, Husk wasn't there. I turned around and saw Vaggie and Charlie sitting on the couch quietly chatting.

"Hey, girls?"

They looked at me, waiting.

"Where's Husk?"

"Oh, I think he's off and about today!" Charlie responded. I gritted my teeth and swore under my breath.

I never had a good temper. I was always a person with nerves that can easily be snapped. It's kind of why I ended up here in Hell. I murdered someone for being too annoying, a bit much for just something as simple as that, but it went on for as long as I could handle.

I grumbled and got off the seat, walking to the inside of the bar and grabbing a drink for myself.

"Do you think Vaggie and I can get a drink too, Y/N? I-If you don't mind of course..!"

I looked at Charlie, her soft puppy eyes staring back at me, and I smiled weakly before turning around and rolling my eyes.

Everyone will be getting on my nerves today because that bar did not start off my day well at all.

I grabbed the two glasses and walked over to the two, handing them both a drink.

Charlie thanked me and went back to talking with Vaggie.

I finally sat back down and drank my drink.

Only for me to spit it out with Niffty busting through the front door with Alastor.

"GUYS! You will not BELIEVE what happened today! OOOH I'm so EXCITED TO TALK ABOUT IT!"

I turned to Niffty with a forced smile. My outfit was now a wet disaster.

"Sorry, I'd like to listen Niffty, but I have to change. I also think I need a nap."

"O-Oh... That's ok Y/N! I'll just tell you ALL about it tomorrow!"

I looked at Alastor and he grinned, he knew what was up with my temper and is gladly leaving me off to do my own things.

I got up and walked to my room, trying hard not to do anything to the hotel. I slammed my room door shut and grumbled, walking to my closet to find a comfortable outfit.

I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Wow Y/N, hygiene matters in Hell? OF COURSE it does. Why else would so many people look so... Clean I guess.

I felt the warm water hit my body and I instantly relaxed. I rinsed myself to get rid of the gross alcohol on me.

My eyes widened instantly when the water suddenly went cold.