Husk x Female!Reader

requested by: @I_am_a_loaf!

plot: husk, during his time being alive, had a wife and he hasn't seen her for a long time, the reader thinks that husk might be in heaven due to his time in the battlefield. after she died, she goes to the Hazbin Hotel to be redeemed, only to find husk again.

Y/N woke up in the bed of her apartment, feeling the empty space in her gut once again.

She sits up and stretches, feeling her tired eyes slowly adjust. She gets up and walks to the curtained window, grabbing the cloth and pushing it open.

She looks down, seeing the view in Hell and sighing.

Y/N looked up to the sky and shut her eyes.

"I hope you're doing better than me up there."

She chuckles, a smile appearing on her face, but it soon fades back to a monotone look.

She walks over to the side of her bed, looking around and opening the drawers to pull out a silver locket, admiring the good condition it's in.

She opens the small locket to reveal a photo of herself and her husband, smiling and happy.

She pulls it close to her chest and sighs, thinking of the times she was alive and holding him in her arms.

"I miss you, Husk. But we'll meet eachother again soon."

She closes the locket and sets it down on her table, walking over to the closet and grabbing an empty bag out, tossing it onto the bed.

She makes an outfit for the day and packs the rest of her clothes into the bag neatly, closing it up after.

She grabs the outfit and locket and walks into the bathroom, turning the light on and shutting the door soon after.

Y/N put the stuff down and undressed, stepping into the shower and turning on the water.

This may be Hell, but hygiene is still important. Don't be embarrassing.

You're gonna see the princess after all.

She steps out and grabs the towel to dry herself off. She grabs the outfit and puts it on, looking at herself in the mirror and fixing a few things on the outfit before brushing out her H/C, H/L hair and putting the locket on and then slipping it into her top to hide it.

She steps out and walks out of her room with the bag, closing the door and settling the bag onto the couch.

Walking into the kitchen, she pulls out her phone and finds the location of what everyone's been gossiping about; The Hazbin Hotel.

She makes some breakfast while continuing to look through her phone.

After making the food, Y/N sits on the table and starts to eat, browsing the news for anything new.

She finishes her food and stands up, tossing her disposable plate and cup into the trash.

She walks back inside her room to find anything she forgot and packed it into her bag.

"Time to get on the road of redemption, Y/N. Time to see your 'Huskband' once again."

She stood there silently for a second and cringed at herself while chuckling.

"That pun sucked ass."

She picks up the bag and rests the strap on her shoulder, finally leaving her apartment forever and making her travel to the Hazbin Hotel.

A knock at the door woke Husk up, making him sit up and groan.

"I'm sleeping."

He lays back down and covers his ears with his pillow.