Alastor x Trans!Male!Reader

requested by: @Adrixtrashhh04!

plot: the reader is afraid to come out to Alastor because he thinks that he wouldn't understand or love him, but it turns out that Alastor has been researching this kind of thing and is fully accepting and supportive.

Y/N sat outside the shop quietly, running his hands through his hair and fiddling with his outfit as he waited for Charlie and Angel patiently.

He hears the door open and he looks over, seeing Angel come out first.

"Hey."

"Hey, honey. How are you feeling today?"

"Still a bit uneasy... Dysphoric."

"What is it this time?" Angel asked, his words laced with concern.

"Well, I still haven't told Alastor, y'know? And... I just don't know if I really SHOULD tell him or not."

"Well babes, if you told him, I'm sure he'd understand."

"But think about the era he died in, trans people probably didn't even EXIST-"

"Trust me. He'll understand if you did." Angel smirked.

"And if you think about it, that'd help you a lot wouldn't it? He's been using the wrong pronouns sometimes and such, and if you told him, he'd start using the right ones for you, just like me and Charlie do."

Y/N looked away and sighed. He looks back up at Angel, who smiled down at him with a supportive look.

"What if he stops loving me..?"

"Oh, a transition's not gonna hurt him, hun! Look..."

Angel grabs his hand and walks to the bench in front of the shop, sitting down.

He pulls Y/N into a tight hug, running one of his hands through his hair while the other rubs his back.

"This is the way to show your true self. If you keep this facade up, he'll never know the real you. And you don't want that, do you?"

Y/N shook his head no in response.

"Then tell him. He'll accept you, I swear. It'll take a bit of time, or maybe not, but he WILL accept you."

Y/N sighed and laid his head on Angel's fluffy chest. He closes his eyes and hesitated to answer.

"It's making me restless. Not talking about this to Alastor is creating a weight on my shoulders."

"Then get rid of that and tell him!"

"...What if i'm not ready..?"

"Then that's where you can take a breather. Prepare yourself to tell him, try practicing in the mirror, or try creative ways to tell him, you know? Get crazy with it!"

Y/N smiled and sighed happily, glad to have Angel's support whenever he needed it. He's like the big brother he never had.

"Hey guys! Ready to head home?"

The two boys look over and see Charlie with bags.

"Yep!"

They got up and joined Charlie, making their way back home. Y/N looked over at Charlie, rubbing the back of his neck before nudging her, making her turn and look at him.

"You need something?"

"Yeah, uh... I kinda just wanted to notify you of something."

"Oh? What is it?"

"I'm gonna be telling Alastor about my transition today, and if anything goes wrong, just-"

Charlie cut him off with a tight hug. After a bit she pulls away with a large, supporting smile on her face.