Cervitaur!Alastor x Reader

plot: i created a cervitaur alastor (half human, or demon in this case, and half deer) you get lost in an abandoned part of a forest in Hell, and Alastor finds you and takes you back to the hotel.

(art is mine, shameless sponsor to my art acc lonerboy.mp4 eee)
(note: i realized i forgot his stripes and im so triggered)

Y/N woke up in a clearing of a dark forest. Sitting up quickly, they look around alarmingly and listen for any voices.

They get up and dust themselves off, looking around again and examining their location.

The forest was intimidating, some to most of the trees were dead and were merely branches, the spiked bushes were placed in different places, and Y/N was all alone with the dreary, horrifying sounds.

"How the fuck did I end up here..? Did I drink too much? Was I kidnapped?? WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF." Y/N groaned, facepalming themselves.

They heard a snap of a twig behind them, making them turn quickly and back away from the darkness of that part of the forest.

"You know what? I'll find out how I got to this goddamn place later, I need to leave."

And with that, Y/N starts to make their way into the forest, trying to find the way out.

-Time Skip + A Joke From Alastor!-
Alastor: I'm reading a book about anti-gravity, I can't seem to put it down! *insert his laugh and a laugh track*

"For fuck sake..." They mumbled to themselves. Y/N leaned against a tree and groaned. They've walked around the forest for a couple of hours already.

They were tired and weak. Their legs felt like falling off, and it's starting to get dark in Hell.

"I'm gonna fucking die... Again. Here." They said, shutting their eyes and trying to regain strength.

They heard a twig somewhere nearby snap again. Or was it a neck? They don't know anymore.

"Is someone there? Can you fucking help me get out this forest please? Or am I talking to air?" Y/N said, chuckling to themselves.

"Or would you rather stay here and suffer, my dear?"

Y/N's eyes quickly shot open. They looked around to try and find where the voice came from, but nothing was there.

"Am I delusional..?"

"No no no! I'm very much real, you just haven't looked in the right place, friend!"

They recognize that voice from somewhere, it had a sort of effect to it, like it was coming from a radio.

"Come out and show yourself!"

They heard light footsteps of what sounded like hooves coming from behind them, they get up weakly and peek from the left side of the tree.

Nothing was there.

Y/N thought they were just high on something, but turned around to find a face right in front of them.

They screamed and fell back against the tree, panicking.

"Do not be afraid! I won't hurt you... Unless you want me to."

"NO, no please... Who... Are you?"

"The name is Alastor, pleasure to meet you, lost one!"

"A pleasure indeed. You're the infamous Radio Demon of Hell. My name's Y/N. I'm proud of the work you've done down here, friend."

Alastor nodded, bringing the front of his body down and bowing.

He gets back up and snaps his fingers, summoning his microphone.