Charlie x Reader

requested by @S_W_O_O_P!

plot: you and charlie have been dating for a while, but kept it on the down low, because you don't know how others will react. one day, word somehow gets out in the Hotel, and the reaction was not how you guys expected.

Y/N walked down the hall, looking at each door.

They land at the end of the hall, looking at the door. Smiling, they knock, waiting patiently.

"Who is it?"

"It's Y/N!"

An amount of shuffling was heard through the other side of the door.

A couple seconds later, Charlie opens the door, grinning. She lets her partner in, closing the door soon after.

"What were you doing in here, Charlie?"

"Nothing! Just cleaning a bit before you came in!"

"You aren't hiding anything from me, are you princess?"

Charlie's cheeks started to burn up at the nickname. She didn't know why, but the way her lover said it made her feel all giddy inside.

Y/N cupped Charlie's cheeks and gave her a small peck. She frowned wanting the moment to last.

She grabbed them and pushed them onto the bed, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

She furrowed her brows and pretended to be angry, giving Y/N a stern look.

"Are you mad at me for not giving you a kiss?" They said, chuckling.

"...Yes..."

Y/N cooed, grabbing Charlie's hand and pulling her onto their lap.

They started to pepper her face in kisses, making her start to laugh and giggle.

"Wait I need to- hahah- give you kisses back!"

Y/N stops and looks at her, blushing slightly.

Charlie straddled their lap and wrapped her arms around their neck, giving them a kiss.

They kissed back with a smile on their face, snaking their arms around her waist and pulling her close, falling down on the bed.

She pulled away and laid her head on their chest.

"You know, this wouldn't be so secretive and hard if the others knew about our relationship."

"I know, sweetheart but we still don't know how they'd react, you know?"

She sighed, closing her eyes and listening to Y/N's heartbeat.

"Maybe one day we'll tell them, ok? It's just... I don't think I'm ready to tell them just yet."

Charlie sat up quickly, stuttering.

"I-I'm not trying to force you to do anything, babe! I'm just... I don't know. It's getting to my head again. I'd never force you to do anything you don't want to..."

She frowned, rubbing her arm.

Y/N sat up, grabbing Charlie to make sure she doesn't fall.

"Hey hey, it's ok baby, come here, you aren't forcing anything on me."

They pull her into a tight hug, pulling away and kissing her forehead, nose, and then her lips.

Y/N gives a little kiss on Charlie's neck as well, making the princess giggle.

The couple laid back down on the soft bed, cuddling against eachother.

Y/N felt Charlie play with their H/C, H/L hair, relaxing against her touch while they pull her closer by the waist.