Husk x Dingo Demon!Reader

requested by @minutiaae! The reader is a male dingo demon (it went past the first line for me so i shortened it ee sorry!)

plot: The reader doesn't talk much, he hardly ever shows signs of caring, is a very closed off person and is overall very rude. The reader ends up being forced into staying at the hotel because of financial issues with his past home in Hell, and he was promised a free room by Charlie. The reader starts getting a soft spot for Husk, but continues to be rude towards the others.

Y/N threw the eviction notice into the trash and sat down. He let out a low growl and rolled his eyes.

"First my job, now my house." He mumbled, crossing his arms.

"This place was bullshit anyway. Neighbors were too loud and the fucking house had so many flaws overall."

He grabbed a bag and started to pack some clothes, not giving a damn about the furniture and only taking what felt important to him.

He picked the bag up and looked around at the house one more time.

His ears fell back and his brows furrowed, walking out of the house and starting a journey to try and find a new place to call his own.

He made stops now and then, taking a break to rest his legs and try and see any type of shelter.

Y/N went on for what felt like hours, he felt like giving up and just living in the woods or some shit.

He sat down on a bench, grabbing his tail and running his claws gently over the fur, trying to groom his tail slightly.

A couple of demons pass by him, conversing to eachother.

"You heard about princess Charlotte's hotel?"

"Hah, yeah! I heard that porn star Angel Dust is staying there, rent-free!"

"Does she really think we demons give a fuck about trying to get to Heaven at this point?"

"Pssh, apparently she really DOES think that! I heard the Radio Demon's there too? Why does someone so powerful have to stay with someone who's dreams are fucking disappointing?"

The demons started to laugh as they passed by Y/N.

Did his ears deceive him? Or did those sinners just say the princess is letting people stay in the Happy Hotel rent-free?

He got up and grabbed his bag, catching up with the demons.

"Hey, excuse me? Do you guys know where the Happy Hotel is?"

Both the demons stopped in their track and turned around, looking at Y/N with unamused faces.

"Why do you need to know, puppy?"

One of the demons laughed at the other's remark, making Y/N groan and roll his eyes.

He threw a punch at the demon and grabbed their horns, snarling.

"Call me fucking puppy again and I will rip your horns from your GODFORSAKEN HEAD!"

The demon whimpered as the other one tried to intervene.

"We're sorry! L-Look man, the Happy Hotel's that way!" The demon said as it pointed somewhere.

Y/N smiled and dropped the bleeding demon, picking his bag back up and walking away from the two cowering demons.

Another hour passes and Y/N finally arrives at the Hotel, feeling exhausted.

He knocks at the door and sets his bag down, fixing his fur and dusting off his outfit.