Rosie x Overprotective!Male!Reader

requested by: @thatonebrutalboi!

The reader is overprotective, male, and Rosie's husband. And is also a talented pianist ;)

plot: alastor comes over and visits rosie's place and he doesn't like how close alastor seems to be with rosie. the reader repeatedly tries to gain his wife's attention back and eventually rosie realizes why this is happening and finds it cute how protective and jealous the reader is.

note: when i say not much is known about rosie, i MEAN it! not even an assumed personality is listed down lmao, but since she's friends with alastor i'm sure she and him share a somewhat similar personality. anyway, i had fun playing with this! so have fun reading!

"Goodness, I'm so excited, dear!" Rosie chirped, sitting at her lit up vanity and pampering herself.

"I don't see the immense fuss over your associate, Dolly." Y/N muttered, fixing the cuffs of his button up shirt.

"Aw well, he's not just an associate my love. He's a friend!"

"Tch." He clicked his tongue in response, turning away from his cheery wife and rolling his eyes.

Rosie turned to Y/N, a small but amused frown on her face. She finishes the past touches of her make up and gets up from the vanity, turning off the light and fixing her long dress.

She turns her pitch black eyes back up to her fussy husband, walking over and grabbing his hand, lifting it up and twirling him to face her.

"Don't be so worried my dear... My heart belongs to you, and you only... I've loved you since we were alive and breathing!"

"It's not that I don't trust you dear, it's just-"

"Leave it all to me.~"

She places her small hands on both Y/N's cheeks, pulling him down and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Y/N pulls her close by the waist, smiling and melting into the kiss.

After a little while, they pull away. Rosie's grin returns to her face as Y/N fixed her short, fluffy hair slightly.

He leaves the coat of his suit on their shared bed as he grabs her hat from her vanity, placing it on her head gently, fixing the feathers slightly with a small smile on his face as he hummed.

"Thank you, darling." She said, a small blush forming on her light gray cheeks.

"It's nothing, my dear Rosie. We should hurry though, that friend of yours might be coming soon-"

The sound of knocking erupted through the couple's home, along with the faint sound of what seemed like electo-swing.

"He's here!" Rosie excitedly said as she made her way out of the shared bedroom and went downstairs, blowing the feathers out of her face as she went to the front door.

Y/N walked downstairs and sat over to the piano, opening the cover and dusting off the keys as he watched Rosie open the door.

"Hello, dear friend!"

"Good evening, Alastor!" Rosie bowed and let the Radio Demon enter their home, the electro swing soon fading away as he looked around.

"Evening, Alastor." Y/N said, and forced a small smile on his face as he fiddled with his cuffs.

"Good to see you again, Y/N!" The grin on Alastor's face got wider as he turned back to Rosie, making his cane disappear as he grabbed her hand, twirling her around as they both laughed.