Charlie x Male!Reader

requested by: @limitingroomy!
plot: the reader is someone who stays at the hotel but isn't friends with anyone and stays in his room. Charlie makes attempts to break him out of his shell and try to make some friends, so he won't feel so alone.

-Your POV-

I sat in my room with the door locked, keeping to myself.

I've stayed here for months, and I never tried making friends, I don't think there's a point.

But the princess, Charlie, she keeps trying to make me get out and talk to everyone.

I never want to, like I said I don't see the point in it, but she never leaves me alone.

I feel like giving up to her so she can finally stop, but that includes interacting with the most sexual, frightening, hyper, angry, and grumpy demons ever.

I browsed through my phone peacefully until a knock interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm not here."

"Oh please! You're clearly here!" She said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. As annoying as it is, it's really cute.

"Come in, then."

I heard her cheer and open the door, seeing my legs raised under the blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking through Pornhub. Nothing good's on."

"A-Are you serious?!"

"No, I'm kidding, dude!" I laughed at Charlie's red, embarrassed face.

She crossed her arms and puffed up her chest. As if that's imitating anyone.

"What do you need?"

"I want you to come downstairs!"

My face went from amused to dull and furrowed. I leaned back against my bed and crossed my arms.

"Charlie, I'm not gonna-"

"Befriend them, I know, but pleaaaase? Just this once, try it!"

I shook my head.

"Charlie, no.."

She walked over to me and sat on the bed, crossing her legs and facing me.

I sat up and crossed my legs as well, facing her now.

"I don't want you feeling alone. This is a place to rehabilitate demons! Not... Make their situation worse."

She looked away, frowning. She looks back at me and grabbed my hands, making me blush lightly.

"I don't know much about your time when you were alive, and I'm not gonna pry anything open. But you know my goals here in the Happy Hotel, and I plan to reach that goal."

She sighed, making me feel slightly guilty.

"I consider you a close friend and a patron here, and I really wanna help you with this behavior, and making friends with at least ONE of the others here would be an amazing start."