(Humans) Alastor x Angel Dust

💕amazing art by ashley nichols 🥺💕
RADIODUST RADIODUST RADIODUST RADIODUST YEAAEHHHEJEBVE
if you don't like the story or ship please carry on with your day rather than wasting it on getting angry at people who like it and just want to vibe with the story 😌💅

plot: alastor and angel dust happen to meet up at a bar. angel decides to give alastor the night of his life, creating chaos and running away from his father, admiring the city and dancing the night away, enjoying each other.

Angel Dust made his way through the brightly lit city. His dark mascara ran down his face as he tilted his stripped fedora down. He looked around, trying to find somewhere, anywhere to hide. After a few minutes of looking around, he stopped and looked up, with his eyes practically shining.

"A bar!" He exclaimed to himself gleefully.

He fixed his coat up onto his shoulders and fluffed up his hair before making his way inside. Angel Dust looked around, taking in the smell of alcohol, smoke, and perverts trying to hook up with people. He looked over to the bar and found an empty spot next to a dark haired male wearing a red vest over a white undershirt. He had small round glasses, and seemed to be gleefully talking to the bartender. The bartender had slicked back hair and a simple suit. He looked very good, but had an extremely tired expression on his face. Angel made his way to the empty spot and sat down, grabbing both the people's attention.

"I'll have whatever he's havin'." Angel smirked, pointing a thumb to the dark haired man next to him while he reaches into his pocket to grab cash. He winked at the bartender, making him roll his eyes and leave to grab the drink. He pulled the cash out and sighed with relief, rubbing the side of his head in comfort.

"I'm sorry, but are you alright?"

"Hm?" Angel paused and looked over at the dark-haired male questioningly.

"Oh, I mean your... It looks like you've been crying." He replied worryingly.

"Oh yeah, this is just a signature thing for me, don't worry, babe."

The man smiled awkwardly, but he seemed amused, and he took a sip of his drink. He cleared his throat and straightened up, grabbing Angel's attention. He held out his hand and grinned widely.

"Well, I'm Alastor! You might know me from my radio show! The friend of mine serving you a drink is Husk!"

"Hey, I sorta know you! I'm Anthony... But everyone calls me Angel Dust."

Angel grabbed Alastor's hand and shook it gently, smiling. He looked at their hands together, feeling a warmth in his chest before pulling away.

"Wait, like that dangerous hallucinogen?"

"Yeah, exactly! Ya get it!" Angel's smiled brightened at Alastor's smart comment.

"A fascinating nickname, my dear friend." Alastor chuckled.

Husk returned with the drink and placed it down in front of Angel. He smiled and grabbed the drink. Husk stared at him for a second before speaking up.

"Do you need a napkin or somethin' kid?"

"It's his signature thing!" Alastor chirped in. Angel looked over at Husk and nodded. He smiled as he took a sip from his drink.

After a few minutes, the trio started to continuously talk to eachother as if they knew each other for years. It brought a sense of safety and relaxation to Angel Dust, and fortunately, he was really curious to know about one person in particular.

Alastor.

A few hours had passed by, and Husk checked the time. He turned back to his companions and cleared his throat, catching both their attention.