2.1.1

"Ooh, just like that...no, no, you first" Stiles continues to mumble. I look over at him with a raised eyebrow. Melissa McCall pauses in front of one of the doors and glances up from her clipboard to look over at Stiles. She then looks at me and I shrug my shoulders. She shakes her head and puts the clipboard back before walking away. I shake my head with a sigh as well.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Isabella Stilinski. Younger sister to the idiot lying beside me with his head hanging off the edge of the hospital waiting room chairs. We were currently in the hospital right now because his crush since third grade, Lydia Martin, was attacked by a psycho werewolf named Peter Hale. That's right, a werewolf.

I know what you're thinking. "Werewolves aren't real". Well trust me, they are a hundred percent real and a hundred percent getting on my fucking nerves. Just last night, there was a whole mess of things that went down which ended up with Peter being dead and his nephew, Derek Hale getting his Alpha power. That will all be explained later though.

One of my best friends, Scott McCall is a werewolf himself. We've all had our share of stories from everything werewolf related that went down our first half of Sophomore year but I don't feel like talking about it right now. I'm more of a, living in the moment type of person.

I know what you're also thinking. "How are you Stiles' younger sister if you're both Sophomores? Are you guys twins?". Nope not at all. I'm a year younger than him. But, I'm incredibly smarter than him and they bumped me up a year so instead of being a freshman like other kids my age, I became a sophomore like kids a year older than me. Did that get me teased most of my life? Hell yeah. Do I care what people think about me? Hell no.

It's okay though because Stiles always looked after me anyways like the caring brother he is. As well as his best friend Scott and my best friend Emily Hamilton. Emily and I met in 6th grade when she moved to this small town known as Beacon Hills and we just sort of clicked. Both the outcasts of the school since she was the new girl and I was the girl that had managed to skip a grade. I guess I should really give credit to the principal since he decided to call me to the principal's office and show the new sixth grader around but then again, I really hated that guy so I just say it was meant to be.

Another thing that sets me apart from everyone else is the fact that I prefer pussy cats over wiener dogs. That's right, I'm a hundred percent gay. I don't really hide the fact either, to be honest. After I came out, which my dad and brother were totally fine with and I love them a lot for it, I didn't decide to really hide it. Before I came out, I just thought of it as totally natural to stare at my best friend's ass as we played tag. But after a little bit and a little convincing to myself that I had no interest in even staring at guys, I realized that I was gay.

No, I'm not crushing on Emily. I'm not really crushing on anyone in particular to be honest with you. For now, I've just been hooking up with anyone. No, I'm not a whore. Well at least, I don't think of it as being one. It's just, girls come up to me, either closeted or straight girls experimenting, asking to have a go at it and I don't really mind since I'm getting sex out of it anyways.

But, you'll learn more about me and everyone else in my life as the story continues. Like I said, I prefer staying in the present and right now, it sounded like my brother was having a sex dream while we sat in the waiting room chairs outside of his crush's hospital room and I'm not trying to jump to conclusions in my messed up brain but the thought is definitely lingering in the back of my mind.

Stiles didn't want to be sitting in the chairs alone so he forced me to come with him. Now, he's been here all weekend so I don't really understand why he got paranoid of being by himself now, but I decided to humor him. Apparently though, being here all weekend has taken a toll on him which was why he was splayed out on most of the waiting chairs, feet propped up on my lap, dead asleep and dreaming about having sex with Lydi-I mean, a random girl. Don't go there, brain, do not go there.