2.10.2

We follow Scott out to the main area between the offices. We stop in front of the closed door that leads towards the entrance. Scott sighs, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Open it." Matt tells him. "Please" Scott begs. "Open the door." Matt emphasizes each word as he says it. Scott gulps nervously, taking another deep breath as Stiles and I glance at each other.

He slowly reaches for the door knob and opens it. We see Derek stood there, looking down at the ground. "Oh, thank God" Scott says as I sigh in relief. That relief vanishes though as we watch Derek fall to the ground, landing on his back while Jackson stands behind him, half Kanima, half Jackson. "Oh, great" I mutter as Jackson walks in, showing off his reptilian eyes.

He walks to stand behind us as we give each other looks while glancing down at a paralyzed Derek. Matt looks down at him with a grin. "This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek asks in disbelief. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf." Matt tells him before standing up straight again, looking between us. "Oh, yeah, that's-that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon." He then looks between Stiles and I.

"Except for you two. What do you turn into?" He asks. "Your mom" I shrug, crossing my arms. "I'm an abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal" Stiles explains. Matt makes a motion with his head towards Jackson and I feel the back of my neck get scratched. "Hey!" Scott calls out as Stiles and I both fall to the ground, now paralyzed as well. "You bitch" Stiles says, falling onto Derek with a grunt as I fall beside them.

"Get him off of me." Derek growls out as Matt looks down at him again. "Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair" Matt smiles before looking down at me. "Almost as good as you and Erica" "What?" Stiles and Scott both exclaim as I wince. "You didn't really think you'd be able to keep that a secret for much longer, did you?" He asks. "You just wait, Matt. When I get up, my foot's gonna go right up your..." I try to say but he kicks me, hard, in the stomach and I cry out in pain as Scott goes to help, only to be stopped by Jackson.

I take deep breaths, trying to recover from that blow. "Don't touch her!" Stiles snaps in anger. "It must kind of suck, to have all that power taken away from you just by a cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless, Derek" Matt says with a slight chuckle. "Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am" Derek threatens. "Yeah, bitch" Stiles mumbles in agreement as I keep my eyes shut tightly, waiting for my pain to subside. That hurt like a son of a bitch.

We hear the sound of another car parking outside and instantly know it's Melissa. "Is that her?" Matt smirks over at Scott, who was beginning to panic. "Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her." Matt says. "Scott, don't trust him!" Stiles croaks out. Suddenly, a foot is being dug into my chest, blocking my airways as I struggle to breathe.

"This work better for you?" Matt looks up at Scott. "Get off her!!" Stiles shouts. "Okay, just stop! Stop!" Scott yells out. "Then do what I tell you to." Matt demands. "Okay. All right" Still having trouble breathing. "Stop!" I gasp as I can finally breathe again, coughing. "You, take them in there. You, with me" Matt and Scott walk out as Jackson takes care of us, bringing us into a separate office.

"Are you okay?" Stiles worries as we all lay on our backs, Stiles lying in between Derek and I. "I'm fine. My side's in pain but I think I'll be good" I sigh. We hear a gun shot and Melissa screaming. "Isabella, Scott, Stiles! What happened?" We hear Dad's voice echo throughout the station.

After a little bit Scott gets pushed back into the office by Matt. He was holding his side in pain. Matt had shot him. "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" Scott asks. "You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no, I want the book." Matt tells him. "What? What book?" Scott asks confused. "The bestiary. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing." Matt explains.