2.6.1

Jackson was the Kanima. Right now, Scott, Stiles and I were on our way to where Jackson had run off to. They picked me up from Emily's after the whole event at Scott's went down. Derek had already run after it and Allison was trying to get Lydia not to bring it up as we went to go deal with Jackson.

We see Derek flip over a fence and Stiles has to stop his car because there were spikes in the road that could hurt his tires. "What do we do now?" Stiles asks but his question goes unanswered as Scott jumps over the fence, running after the two. Stiles turns to look at me. "Go park. This leads to that gay club" I tell him.

"How do you even know that?" He asks me, starting to drive around. "I went with Danny once and that's where he met his ex boyfriend" I shrug. "How didn't I know this?" He asks. "This was during the time you and Scott went to go get drunk in the woods after Scott and Allison broke up" I tell him.

"Oh" He says and I nod. He parks his car and we see Scott peaking around the building. We both go up to him and he jumps. "Sorry, I'm sorry. Did you see where he went?" Stiles asks. "I lost him." Scott sighs. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asks. "I don't think he has one" Scott tells us.

"Alright, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asks as we peak around the building again. "To kill someone" Scott says. "Really? I couldn't tell" I shrug sarcastically. "That explains the claws and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now" Stiles adds. Scott gives us both annoyed looks. "What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense. " Stiles defends himself.

"I just like to piss people off" I shrug. "Just- will you two help me find it" Scott asks. "Not 'it.' Jackson." Stiles corrects. "Yeah, I-I know. " Scott sighs, turning to look at the front of the building again. "Alright, but does he know that? And did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles wonders.

"I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway" Scott points out. "They tested Jackson?" I ask. "Yeah and he passed it" Scott nods. "That's just the thing though. How did he pass the test?" Stiles brings up. "I don't know" Scott sighs. "And how did Lydia fail it?" I ask. "I don't know" Scott groans. "Alright, maybe it's just like an either or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by it's own venom, right? When's the Kanima not the Kanima?" Stiles says.

"When it's Jackson" I answer and he nods. Scott looks back at the line in front of the building again as I notice the Kanima on the roof. "Sti" I say, pointing up at the roof. He looks too, as we both slowly back up. "Uh, dude." Stiles calls out. Scott looks at us before going to where were standing at and looking up. "See that?" Stiles asks as we watch the tail disappear into the building.

"He's inside" Scott breathes. "What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asks. "I know who he's after" Scott suddenly says. "Who?" I ask. "Did you smell something?" Stiles adds. "Armani" Scott says. "Oh, Danny's aftershave?" I ask. The two look at me confused. "What? Danny, Emily and I went shopping and he bought it. Well, I was the one who told him to get it so boys would be all over him." I tell them. "When do you have time to do any of this?" Stiles asks.

"I have a life outside of the supernatural, Stiles." I scoff. The two roll their eyes and we walk towards the side door. Stiles tries to open it but it won't budge. "Aw, come on. Alright, maybe there's like a, uh-like a window we could climb through" Stiles starts saying as I watch Scott break the door knob off. He hands it to me and I shrug, handing it to Stiles and following after him. "Or some kind of handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?" Stiles says, following after us.

We look around the club full of guys, most of them shirtless, and dancing as lights flash around the place. Drag queens suddenly come up to my brother, running their hands all over his body as I watch in amusement. "Guys, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club." Scott comments. "Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Stiles calls out as one gives Stiles their number.