2.7.1

Problems have happened since Erica and I had talked. Jackson escaped, Stiles and Scott got a restraining order and Allison figured out that it was a master the Kanima seeks, not a friend. We were all meeting in the library now, of course without being seen and Allison was gonna explain what she found.

Scott, Stiles and I stand in one of the bookshelf aisles, trying to not seem suspicious by looking through the different books. "Who helped her figure this stuff out again?" I wonder, flipping through a book. "Lydia. She apparently knows archaic Latin" Stiles answers, also looking through a book.

I see Scott grab something through the bookshelves and for a second I thought it was a book. Once I notice it's a tablet I peak through the hole to see Allison stood there. I look over at Stiles. "When did she get here?" I whisper confused. "Just a second ago" Stiles shrugs and I nod. "It's everything Lydia could translate. And trust me, she was very confused" Allison tells us as Scott scrolls through the tablet and Stiles and I look over his shoulder.

"Yeah, what'd you tell her?" Scott questions her. "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison explains and Scott and I both laugh. "I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures" Stiles informs us. "O-oh. Great" Allison says. I roll my eyes, looking over at Allison.

"Don't listen to him" I wave it off. Stiles gives me an offended look as Allison chuckles and I just shrug. "Okay, does this say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asks. "Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers." Allison tells us and Stiles fist pumps in victory. "Okay, calm it down Jersey Shore" I roll my eyes.

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village" Allison explains as Scott reads through the tablet. "All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles says. "Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to" Allison adds. "All bad, all very, very bad" Stiles corrects himself.

"Wow, he must've really not liked people" I scoff. "Here's the thing, though. The Kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf. But it can't be..." Alison trails off as someone walks into the aisle she's in. "Until it resolves that in it's past which manifested it" Scott finishes for her, reading from the tablet. "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself" Stiles scoffs.

"What if it has something to do with his parents? His real parents" Allison suggests. "Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott suddenly asks. "Lydia might" Stiles brings up. "What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott asks. "Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so...I'll talk to him myself." Allison says. "Okay, what do I do?" Scott wonders.

"You have a make-up exam, remember?" Allison points out. Scott looks back at Stiles and I and we nod. He was failing a couple classes and he really needed to get his grade up or else he would be held back. Stiles and I were helping him study. Scott sighs and shakes his head as Allison places her hand over his. "Promise me." She says. Stiles and I roll our eyes, knowing more lovey dovey stuff was about to happen.

"If you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me. If he does anything...." Scott tells Allison while Stiles and I just awkwardly stand there."Like?" Allison questions. "Anything...weird or bizarre-anything" Scott starts listing off.

Stiles puts his head through the gap. "Anything evil!" He adds. I yank him back out by his jacket and he almost drops the book in his hand. "Get out of her face" I scold and he sighs. "What are you gonna do?" Scott asks me. "Umm..." I trail off. "Bella! There you are" We hear and look down the aisle to see Emily. She quickly walks towards me. "I need to tell you about my date. I've been looking everywhere for you. Come on" She says, grabbing my hand and dragging me away. I glance back at the others and shrug my shoulders.