2.5.2

I can only stay composed for so long until Erica takes a seat right beside me with that smirk of hers. My leg bounces on it's own accord as I keep my focus solely on the experiment. I could feel her eyes boring a hole into my head. "I didn't know you liked to have sex in the Janitor's closet" Erica comments after a second or two.

"She tried to have sex with me" I tell her, keeping my voice steady. "If only you had stayed a little longer" She sighs and I gulp nervously. "If only" I sigh. "Have you thought about the offer yet?" She wonders. It's the only thing I've been thinking about since you offered it. I don't answer her though.

My whole body tenses as I feel her hand on my thigh. It wasn't as high as my body wanted it to be but it wasn't as low either. "Maybe even we can do it in the Janitor's closet. Just imagine it, Bella. My hand on your bare thigh, just like this...slowly moving upwards" She whispers getting closer, sliding her hand further up.

My body start reacting and my whole face gets hot. I have to bite my lip and close my eyes to steady myself. "You tightening around my fingers" She says, her hot breath right against my ear. She nips at it as I let out a small whimper. The bells rings and she stands up and winks at me before going to a different station.

I rub my hands down my face in frustration as someone sits beside me. "Are you okay?" Emily asks. I look over at her. "Yep, totally fine" I nod. She nods her head slowly, looking me over before getting to work as I turn my head trying to once again, regain myself.

I could feels eyes on the back of my head and glance back to see Erica smirking over at me before turning to talk to Allison. I rub the back of my neck. "What did Erica say to you?" Em questions. "Uh...nothing really" My voice cracks. "Mmm-hmm" Emily hums, amusement laced in her voice. "Was it about this offer?" She wonders. "Sort of" I nod.

She turns to me with a smirk. "Is the offer to have sex?" She asks. I turn to look at her with wide eyes. "What?? Nooo...d-don't be ridiculous Em" I chuckle nervously, rubbing the back of my neck again, glancing back at Erica. "Then how come every time I bring up the offer you get all flustered?" She asks. I try to come up with an answer. "Mmm-hmm" She hums again. "Okay, so what if it was? She'll help get you two together if I do it" I shrug.

"I know you, Bell. You only get this flustered when someone you like even talks to you. This isn't just for me. You want to do it too. You're just nervous to do so because you're afraid of what they might think. Your brain didn't realize it at first but through the school year, I watched your eyes wander over to Erica. She was the same way. And now that she's actually caring about her looks and she's gained some confidence, you don't know what to do with yourself" Emily explains and I sigh exasperatedly.

"Maybe you're right." I nod in agreement. "Of course I'm right. When am I not?" She teases and I nudge her playfully. "I'll help you out. We'll help each other, okay?" She asks and I nod as Harris rings the bell again. "Time. If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal" Harris says. Emily picks up the crystal with the prongs. Stiles and Scott glance back and we see their beaker full of some weird brown substance.

"Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy. You can eat it" Harris reveals. Everyone who knows about the supernatural instantly turns to look over at Lydia who was right beside Isaac. Isaac holds the crystal out to Lydia and she grabs the crystal off of the prongs. "You want it?" Emily asks. "Uh, no, you can have it" I answer, keeping my eyes on Isaac and Lydia. Emily shrugs and takes a bite. "This is good" She says.

I notice something dripping from the crystal. I glance back at Erica who was staring over at Lydia intensely. It almost touches Lydia's tongue until Scott shoots out of his seat, knocking his stool over in the process. "Lydia!" He panics. Everyone turns to look at him. "What?" Lydia asks confused. Scott looks around, realizing he caused a commotion. "Nothing" He mumbles, sitting back on his stool as we all turn to watch Lydia again.