2.2.1

Apparently while I was busy last night, they had managed to find Lydia. I was glad she was now safe even if she was a bitch. Another thing that apparently happened was Gerard had cut a werewolf in half. Gerard was the old guy I saw at the funeral yesterday, Allison's grandfather. And if he was cutting werewolves in half, he must be even crazier than the rest of that psycho family.

Tonight was the full moon which meant Stiles and I had to help lock Scott up so he didn't go werewolf on everyone. Emily and I walk up the bleachers to watch lacrosse practice again, her claiming she wasn't there to check out Isaac again but I knew better. I see Scott and Stiles approaching the bleachers and I excuse myself, walking over to the two who looked to be in a serious conversation.

"It was kind of like a scent but I couldn't tell who it was." I hear Scott tell Stiles as I approach, taking a seat beside him. "What are we talking about?" I ask curiously. The two look over at me. "There's another werewolf on the team" Scott whispers. "Really? Who?" I ask. "We don't know" Scott shrugs as I look around trying to figure it out myself.

"What if you can get him one on one? Would that help?" Stiles asks. "Yeah" Scott nods. "Okay. I think I got an idea." He informs us before running off. Scott and I raise an eyebrow at each other, wondering what his plan was. "What are you doing here anyways?" Scott questions. "Can't I just come to support my brother?" I scoff. Scott rolls his eyes at me, glancing over at Emily who was intensely watching Isaac, while the said boy tied his shoes.

"God, she really is obsessed with him, isn't she?" Scott chuckles and I roll my eyes. "You're telling me" I laugh. Stiles comes running back over with some goalie gear, handing it to Scott. "I told Coach you're switching with Danny for day." Stiles explains. "But I hate playing goal" Scott tells him. Stiles pauses and looks over at him. "Remember when I said I had an idea? This is the idea" Stiles clarifies.

"Ohh." Scott nods. He then turns back to Stiles. "What's the idea?" He questions. Stiles and I both roll our eyes. "Scott, just go play" I say pushing him towards the field. Stiles shakes his head, looking at me. "I seriously don't understand how he survives without me sometimes" Stiles scoffs, before running onto the field himself. I walk back over to Emily and nudge her, gaining her attention as Coach blows the whistle shouting out commands to the team.

"So...did I miss anything with Isaac while I was gone?" I ask and she scoffs. "Wasn't paying attention to him. How would I know?" She lies, watching the players line up. "Mmmhmm" I hum in amusement. "One question though. Is it normal for someone's eyes to glow yellow?" She wonders. I snap my head over to her with wide eyes. "Wh-what?" I stutter nervously. "I don't know. I just glanced at Isaac and noticed his eyes glowing yellow" She shrugs. I quickly look over at Isaac who was also in line. He was right in front of Stiles.

He must be the werewolf Scott was talking about. But how was I supposed to explain that to them when they were already on the field, getting ready to play? Coach blows the whistle and tossed the first player in line the ball. Number 18 starts to run towards the goal as I watch Scott run out of the goal. The player in front of him gets ready to block but when he notices Scott sprinting past him he stands still, watching Scott in confusion.

Scott slams number 18 onto the ground and helps the player up before sniffing him. "Oh, my God" I mutter to myself, covering my face with my hands. Coach stands at the sideline, watching the two players in confusion. "McCall!" He suddenly says as the player starts to walk away in confusion. "Yeah" Scott says. "Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal" Coach says, motioning over to the goal. "Yes, Coach" Scott nods, running back over to the goal.

Coach blows the whistle again and tosses the ball to another player, number 8. I'm pretty sure his name was Matt. Matt starts to run as well as Scott who runs out of the goal again. Scott lowers his shoulder right at last second, flipping Matt over his shoulder. Matt lands with a grunt and Scott gets down to sniff him. Coach paces around in frustration as Scott sniffs him before he gets up, starting to head towards the goal again. "McCall!" Coach shouts.