2.6.2

Allison had told me the problem. The cops knew Jackson was missing. We were currently on our way to warn Stiles. The problem was, we were all alone in the car and like I said before, I'm okay with Allison but...she hangs out with Lydia. We sit in the car in silence for a little bit, me staring out the window while Allison drove.

"Scott told me you play soccer. Are you any good?" Allison suddenly brings up. I look over at her with a raised eyebrow. "I guess so. You guys were talking about me?" I ask confused. "I had asked about you and Stiles when we first started dating since I wanted to get to know his friends." She says and I nod.

"I've played soccer since I was little. My mom got me into it. She used to Coach me before..." I trail off, a frown coming to my face as I stare out the windshield. "I'm sorry" She apologizes. "It's whatever" I wave it off. "And your friend, Emily? She plays too?" She asks and I nod.

"We met in sixth grade after the principal made me give her a tour. Once we found out we both loved soccer, it was like a match made in heaven" I say and she smiles warmly. "She seems nice." She comments and I nod. "The best. I worry about her sometimes though. Her parents are never around, always off doing something with their business. I can tell she gets lonely a lot." I explain and Allison nods.

"At least she has you" Allison brings up and I nod. "True" I agree, looking out the window again. "Are you dating anyone?" Allison wonders. My mind flashes back to Erica. "Sort of?" I answer and she looks at me confused. "Uh...it's complicated." I shrug. "Who?" She asks curiously. If I tell her, she'd tell Scott and he'd tell Stiles. "You don't know her. I know her from Emily" I say and she nods parking her car.

We step out as I look around confused. "Where did he say they were anyway?" I ask. "Deep in the woods" Allison tells me and I nod. We start walking for a while until we see a white van in the distance with Stiles leaning against the hood, his back turned to us. "Come on" She says and we both jog over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention, making him jump.

"Oh, my God" He breathes in shock. "They know" Allison tells him. "What?" Stiles asks confused. "They know Jackson's missing" Allison tells him. "Keep up" I add. "No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue" Stiles denies but Allison shakes her head. "My grandfather told me his parents went to the police. They know" Allison explains.

Stiles holds Jackson's phone away from him, making panicked noises. He throws it at me and I barely catch it as he rushes towards the car door, throwing it open. Allison and I follow him as he grabs the radio, turning it on. "All available units proceed to Beacon Hills Preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. Repeat: Proceed with caution." The guy on the radio explains as Allison, Stiles and I look at each other worriedly.

"We have to move this" Stiles says and we all get in, Stiles in the driver, me in the middle and Allison in the passenger seat. "Where are we going?" Allison wonders as Stiles types on Jackson's phone. "Somewhere very far from this." Stiles says, pressing something. We hear his phone start to ring as he quickly drives off, away from the phone.

We park up by lookout point to wait for Scott who was gonna go talk to Danny at the hospital. Once Scott gets there we walk away from the van to talk. "If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima, he's definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet." Scott explains. "Why would he steal it if he doesn't even know what's on it?" Stiles questions. "What if someone else took it?" Allison adds. "Yeah, like who?" I ask.

"Someone else who knows what he is" Stiles shrugs. "Which could mean someone's protecting him." Scott chimes in. "Like the bestiary says, 'the Kanima seeks a friend', right?" Allison says. "Okay, hold on. So, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the Kanima, and then just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean who would do that?" Stiles wonders.