2.4.1

Stiles and I both wake up in a dumpster. "Oh, that sexy bitch" I mumble to myself, shaking my head as I hold my head in pain. Stiles climbs out before helping me out as well. "Come on, we have to go get my car fixed now" Stiles sighs. We call a tow truck and we get dropped of at a mechanic's garage with the car.

"I'm hungry. You want to get something to eat?" Stiles asks. "Hell yeah I do" I scoff. We both leave as the mechanic gets to work on Stiles' Jeep. We go to get something to eat, talking about what happened with Erica. "I noticed you having trouble just keeping your eyes on Erica's eyes" Stiles comments.

I shrug my shoulders. "Do you like her?" Stiles wonders. "You've got no room to talk, Stiles. You were having the same trouble" I point out. "I know. But you know I like Lydia and I have since the third grade. You on the other hand, haven't dated anyone and it's hard for someone to get your attention" Stiles explains. "Well, I mean she's got huge..." I motion at my own boobs to emphasize it. "And I mean, come on, they were like, right there" I explain.

Stiles nods his head, continuing to eat. "I mean, I'm fine with you dating someone but...Erica? I don't want you dating a werewolf, Izzy" Stiles explains. "I know." I sigh. He nods and we both continue to eat. When we return to the mechanic's garage we notice the mechanic still working on his Jeep. "Hey. Hey!" Stiles yells, trying to get his attention.

He walks to the mechanic looking up in his Jeep. "Wha-What do you think you're doing?" Stiles questions as I raise an eyebrow at him, walking up behind the two. The mechanic doesn't answer. "All I needed was a starter." Stiles adds. "Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust systems gotta be replaced too." The mechanic explains. Stiles sighs in frustration. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?" Stiles questions.

"It's probably gonna run you around, like, 1,200 parts and labor" The mechanic informs him. "Are you kidding? This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter. And, yes, I know what a catalytic converter is" Stiles adds, mocking the guy's voice. The mechanic stops and looks over at Stiles. "Do you know what a limited differential is?" He asks. Stiles goes to answer but nothing comes out. "No." He sighs.

The mechanic nods before getting back to work. "Yah, could run you more like, 1,500" He says. Stiles sighs in annoyance. "Okay, just finish" Stiles walks out from under the Jeep, walking back towards me. "I'll be back here" Stiles calls out. He starts to pull me along towards the waiting room. "Seething with impotent rage" He growls out to himself. Stiles grabs the door handle but pulls it away to look at his hand. I notice goo on it.

"Gross. What is that?" I ask in disgust. "Ohh, nice. That's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running here" Stiles calls back to the mechanic. Stiles grabs the door handle again, opening it up. I walk in behind him as he wipes the goo off his hands onto his jacket. I grab the other door handle to close it but that's covered too. "Are you kidding me? It's on both. Ugh" I groan in disgust, wiping it on my pants as well.

Stiles stops and notices a picture of the mechanic in a lacrosse jersey. "Figures" He scoffs, shaking his head. He pulls out his phone as he watches through the glass while I take a seat in one of the waiting chairs. I pull out my phone as well, going to text Emily. As I try to though, my hands start tingling and freezing up. I hear Stiles drop his phone as my hands start shaking and look up to see his hands doing the same thing. "Sti?" I call out.

He glances back and notices my hands shaking too. He looks back at his before glancing through the window. "Izzy" He says, his voice panicking. "What? What's happening?" I ask. "There's something out there" He tells me. I stand up and notice a green, scaly hand hanging out his Jeep window. It was some giant lizard on top of his Jeep. "Uh...Hey." Stiles tries but it comes out quietly. "Hey." Stiles tries again. The lizard scratches the mechanic in the back of the neck.