2.3.2

So I figured out what had happened with Erica. Apparently when she left the cafeteria, Stiles and Scott had chased after her. And guess who's car she got into. Derek Hale's. Which means, she was bitten. Now, I'm not saying that's a good thing but I'm also not saying it's a bad thing either because...damn, does she look good.

Emily and I meet up with Scott, Stiles, Allison and Lydia at the skating rink later that night. I was fine with Scott and Stiles of course and I guess Allison but Lydia? Not really. She was still a bitch to both my brother and I if I'm being honest but that didn't make him less obsessed with her.

Stiles unlocks the skating rink with the keys he got from Boyd. We all walk in, Stiles turning on the light for us to see. Scott and Allison walk towards the glass to look at the ice as Lydia gives Stiles an unimpressed look. Emily and I give each other looks before walking past all of them, going to find some skates.

Scott and Allison were on a date, I guess Stiles and Lydia were on sort of a date but not how Lydia was acting and of course, Em and I were on a friend date. So we all had skating partners. We both may be good at soccer but that definitely did not mean we were good at ice skating. But I am good at trying new things.

We all sit in the bleachers in different areas, putting on our skates. Allison and Scott flirting near the bottom over by the entrance, Stiles and Lydia up near the top towards the middle and Em and I all the way to the right at the bottom towards the other entrance, away from everyone else.

"Why is Lydia here?" Emily questions as we tie on our skates. "Well, Allison and Lydia are best friends as well as Scott and Stiles. And Lydia doesn't like to be alone so Allison invited her out and since she would be third wheeling and Stiles was the one who made the deal in the first place, Stiles came to." I explain. "And how did we end up here? It seems like a double date kind of thing" Emily mentions. "Yeah, but Stiles invited me because he's a nice, caring brother. And I didn't want to be fifth wheeling so I invited you. See how that works?" I ask.

She shrugs and we both stand up, us being the first ones since the others were busy talking with each other about who knows what. Emily and I approach the ice, us looking at it skeptically. "You still okay at skating?" I question, glancing at her. "Haven't done it in a while. You?" She wonders. "Same here" I shrug. She glances skeptically over at the others who weren't even paying attention. "Afraid you're going to embarrass yourself in front of them?" I ask.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks. "Well to me. But you forget, we're best friends and can read each other like a book" I point out and she nods. I hold out my hand for her. "It's okay though, we'll embarrass ourselves in front of them together. What's the worse that can happen? It can't be that bad, can it? I like to think we're pretty good with our feet" I asure her. She shrugs, grabbing my hand. We both step on the ice together.

We both use each other to steady ourselves and start to glide onto the ice. It takes a little bit for us to get it before we finally start doing it, not needing each other anymore. We both let go. "What'd I tell you? Playing soccer can have it's advantages, I guess" I chuckle. "If only we brought a soccer ball, we could play ice soccer" She jokes and I laugh. "Bella!" I hear Stiles shout. I see him and Lydia watching us.

He was holding up a soccer ball with a proud smile on his face. I skate towards him with a huge grin. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I ask and he tosses me the ball. I catch it, turning back to look at Emily. "Em!" I call out. I toss her the ball and she uses her chest to stop it, dropping it onto the ice. The others starts getting onto the ice as well, Lydia skating like a pro, doing all these twirls and tricks and Scott being the complete opposite, constantly falling all over himself.

Soon, Stiles can't seem to keep up with Lydia so he decides to join our ice soccer game. Now, I have to admit, it really is hard to move the ball around the ice considering you can't really lift your feet up without falling and it's hard to control the ball on ice but we still tried and had fun doing it. At one point, while we're all having fun, Scott and Allison having gone to a photo booth and Emily, Stiles and I playing soccer, we hear a loud, terrified scream start to shake the building.