2.4.2

Erica drags the both of us by the ear to the pool area. Stiles and I both complain in pain as we notice Derek stood in front of the pool, holding a basketball. "Figures" I sigh in defeat. "Ah, yeah." Stiles sighs with a nod as Erica finally lets go of our ears, walking over beside Derek. I rub my ear in pain. Her nails are sharp.

"Stiles, Isabella" Derek smiles. "Derek" "Asshole" Stiles and I both say. Derek sends me a glare as I cross my arms across my chest, feeling Erica's eyes on me. "What did you see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek questions. My mind flashes back to the guy getting crushed under Stiles' Jeep and I can't help but wince. Stiles glances over at me, noticing me and gives me a worried look.

"Uh, several alarming epa violations that I'm seriously considering reporting." Stiles shrugs. Erica and Derek both laugh and we watch as Derek uses his claws to deflate the basketball he's holding. "Holy God" Stiles says as Derek drops the basketball. We both look down at the basketball before looking back at Derek. "Let's try that again" Derek says.

I laugh at that. The three turn to look at me in surprise. "If you think that actually scared me, you're hilarious" I chuckle in amusement. I notice Derek nod at Erica. Erica walks towards me, grabbing me by the ear again. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" I start to complain as she drags me away from the pool area. I hear Stiles complaining about hurting me before we're too far away to hear.

"Where are you taking me? I have a game to get back to" I sigh in frustration. Erica lets go, pushing me up against the locker. "Derek already figured you wouldn't answer any of his questions so he asked me to distract you while him and Stiles talked." Erica shrugs. "Distract me?" I ask. "I heard people usually come to you when they wanted sex" Erica starts off. Her face was so close to me, it was hard to breathe. "I don't know what you're talking about" I lie, turning my head away from her.

She uses her hand to grab my chin and turn my head to face her again. "I'm a werewolf, Isabella. I can tell when someone's lying" She laughs. "Okay, yes, I do. Why do you even care?" I ask. "Well, maybe I wanted a try" She shrugs. I raise an eyebrow at her. "A try?" I ask. "Have you really not noticed me ever looking at you during class?" She asks. What was she talking about?

"Y-You do?" I ask. "You're so oblivious" She scoffs. "Is it because I had problems? Did I look gross back then?" She asks. "No, no, no, Erica. We just...we never talked. And I've been in this supernatural stuff way longer than you so I'm always busy" I try to explain. "Well now that I'm like this, what do you think of me now?" She asks with a smirk. 'You're fucking incredible'. "Nothing." I shrug, turning my head away again. "Come on, Isabella. Say what's really on your mind" She smirks wider, turning my head to face her again.

"Erica, we've gone over this already." I sigh. "Tell me the truth" She says. "The truth is, I need to go get Stiles and we need to get back to the game before Emily kills me for ditching her" I snap. "Emily Hamilton? The one who's obsessed with Isaac Lahey?" She asks. "How do you know that?" I ask. "How about we make a deal so we all get what we want" She offers. "What's that?" I question curiously. "I'll help you get Emily and Isaac together if you have sex with me" She says.

"You want to-...You want to have sex with me??" I ask in disbelief. She smirks and nods at me. Before we can continue the conversation, Erica pauses. I look at her with confused but still wide eyes. "Something's happening" She tells me. She looks back at me. "We'll continue this later. Come on" She says, dragging me back towards the pool area. Once we arrive, we find Derek and Stiles both in the pool. "Sti?" I call out in confusion. "Izzy! Watch out!" Stiles warns me.

I hear a hiss behind us and see the lizard thing from the mechanic's garage. It throws Erica against the wall, knocking her unconscious. I look between the two with wide eyes. It goes to scratch at the back of my neck but I duck before it can. "Call Scott!" Derek yells for me. I go to grab my phone when I'm suddenly pushed into the water. I thrash around in the water before reaching the surface and gasping for air. My phone was now ruined.