2.5.1

Emily was mad at me again. Not surprising. I could understand considering I left her alone during the lacrosse game. It's not like I meant to. I just wished I could tell her what was going on. As I walk down the hall, I get yanked into the Janitor's closet by a strong hand. It was extremely dark so I had no idea what was going on.

"Isabella" I hear as a hand traces down my arm. I recognized that voice. It was the girl I helped out the other day. I think her name was Rebecca. She turns on the light and smirks at me. "Uh...hi? Can I help you?" I ask. "Well, you did such a good job the other day, I thought you wouldn't mind a round two. Except this time, I return the favor" She breathes, her face inches from mine.

Her hand travels down further to the zipper on my jeans. I slowly look down as she unbuttons my jeans and unzips the zipper. My eyes begin to widen but before anything continues the door opens up with Erica stood there, her expression unreadable. "Erica! This isn't-...uh, I mean-" I start stuttering out.

She steps in and closes the door behind her. "Who the hell are you?" Rebecca asks, giving Erica a dirty look. "Erica Reyes. And who the hell are you?" Erica asks, looking the girl up and down. "What's it to ya? Me and Isabella were a little busy here" She growls out, motioning to me. Erica looks over at me and her eyes travel down to my unbuttoned jeans, eyes staying there for a second too long, a blush starting to appear on my face.

"I could see that" She nods as I start to slowly back away from the two as they get closer. I quickly button up my jeans again. "That means leave" Rebecca says. "I'd prefer to stay and watch" Erica shrugs. My eyes widen in shock. "You nasty bitch" Rebecca mutters. Before I can witness anything else I sneak out of there, rushing down the hallway. That was really weird and incredibly awkward. I'm glad I got out of that situation.

I rush into my class and take a seat. I take a few deep breaths before looking over at Scott who was beside me. He was staring intensely at the person in front of me. Isn't that Isaac Lahey's seat. I look to where he's looking and find Isaac sitting there and my eyes widen. He's a fugitive. What the hell is he doing here? Stiles rushes in at that exact moment and sits in his seat right behind Scott. He quickly leans forward.

"Dude, I just talked to my Dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Stiles starts off. Scott quickly turns to look at him. "I think I already know." He says, motioning to Isaac. They both turn and start staring at him and I notice a smirk on Isaac's face. Well, this is just great.

~~~

"All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima" Stiles starts to explain as we walk down the hall towards our next class. "It's a werejaguar from south America that goes after murderers." Stiles informs us. "That thing was not a jaguar" Scott points out. "Yeah, and Izzy and I aren't exactly murderers" Stiles adds.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott rambles on. Stiles pauses as I raise an eyebrow at Scott in disbelief. "You know, sometimes I really being to question this 'friendship' " Stiles calls out.

As we're walking into the classroom, I catch a glimpse of Erica talking to Isaac. Our eyes connect and my cheeks heat up, thinking about what happened earlier when she caught Rebecca and I in the Janitor's closet. I notice her smirk over at me and avert my eyes, quickly walking into the classroom. I just had to avoid her the rest of the day and I'd be fine.

I take a seat next to Emily, hoping she'd be able to take my mind off of everything when I remember she was pissed off at me. "Em, please don't do this" I beg. She ignores me, flipping through her notebook. I sigh in defeat. "I will make it up to you, alright? I didn't mean to ditch you" I tell her.