2.8.3

"Izzy, are you okay?" Stiles worries as he helps me up. "Fine. Just a little problem with Jackson. Did you do the one thing?" I ask and he nods, a smile spreading on his face. "I thought I had run out but Deaton was right. I just had to believe" He tells me. "I knew you could do it" I smile, patting him on the shoulder.

"Where are the others?" He questions. "Scott went to go stop the Argents, Emily is with Isaac, unless he's helping Erica, and Erica took Jackson into one of the side rooms" I explain. "All right. Let's go find them" He tells me and I follow him through the crowd of unhelpful people. We peak into one of the rooms and see a couple making out.

We both quickly shut the door, grimacing at each other. Well, that was something I didn't want to see. We check another room only to find that one empty. We open another one and Erica and Isaac suddenly try to run at us. "Uh, no, no, no! It's just us, just us" Stiles yells out, putting his arm in front of me protectively. "Don't freak" He mumbles as I close the door behind us.

I meet Erica's eye and send her a reassuring smile and she smiles back. We both walk further into the room, Stiles and I standing in between the two. "Where's Em?" I ask Isaac. "She had went to go to the bathroom" Isaac tells me and I nod. "Is he okay?" Stiles wonders, looking at an unconscious Jackson who was slumped over in a chair.

"Well..." Isaac trails off, walking over towards Jackson. "Let's find out." He flicks out his claws and goes to slash at Jackson but Jackson's hand suddenly flies up, catching Isaac's arm. He tightens his grip and Isaac groans in pain as Jackson twists his arm. He finally lets go and Isaac quickly moves away, seething in pain as he holds his arm.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles asks, looking between the two. "Still doesn't scare me" I shrug and both Erica and Stiles look at me incredulously. "I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out" Isaac groans out. "Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles says, looking at Isaac's arm.

I watch as Jackson's eyes snap open and my eyes widen. "I'm here. I'm right here with you" Jackson says in a deep voice, gaining the others attention. It wasn't Jackson's voice though. No, this was a darker voice. A demonic voice. We all glance at each other confused. I take a step forward and Stiles grabs my arm. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Relax" I tell him. He hesitantly lets go and I get closer, kneeling down in front of Jackson.

"Jackson?" I question curiously. "Us. We're all here." He corrects. His head was still lulled to the side. I could tell he was like possessed or something. I glance back at the others confused. "Are you the one killing people?" Stiles chimes in, stepping up beside me. "We are the ones killing murderers." Jackson says.

"So all the people you've killed so far-" "Deserved it" Jackson cuts Stiles off. "So, you're saying, everyone you killed was a murderer?" I question. "Anything can break if enough pressure's applied." Jackson says. I glance back at Isaac, who was still holding his arm in pain. "All right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?" Stiles repeats. "All. Each. Every one." Jackson nods. "Well, who did they murder?" Stiles asks.

"Me." He answers through gritted teeth. Stiles and I look at each other confused. "What? What does that even mean?" I ask. "They murdered me." He repeats. Isaac stands up, moving towards Erica who was close to the door. I watch as Jackson's head snaps up and looks at us, his yellow slitted eyes appearing and I look over at Stiles. I chuckle nervously, standing up and starting to back away.

"Okay, maybe he might scare me" I admit. "They murdered me." Jackson repeats again. "Sti, you might want to move back" I warn him and he does, moving back towards us. Erica grabs my arm, pulling me closer as scales start to appear over half of Jackson's body. He brings one of his arms up and we notice his claws out. "Okay, all right. More ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on." Stiles motions to Isaac.