2.3.1

I get a ride with Stiles this morning to school since Emily was ignoring me. She was still mad about last night. I had to figure out a way to make it up to her. It's not like she could ignore me forever though since we had most of our classes together and she doesn't really have anyone else to talk to.

I walk up to her locker where she currently was, putting her books up. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask her. No answer. "Okay. I get it. You are. Does that mean you don't want to still go watch lacrosse practice this morning? I know Isaac isn't here but you did say you like to watch it." I ask leaning against the locker beside hers. Still no answer. That's when an idea popped in my mind.

She closes her locker and starts to walk away. "What if I told you, I could get Isaac to go out with you?" I ask. She stops in her place as I stop behind her, waiting for answer. She slowly turns around, narrowing her eyes at me. "You're lying. You've never talked to him. Isn't he in jail, anyways?" She asks.

I contemplate it for a second. "No...?" I trail off. She looks at me in disbelief before starting to walk again. "He's not in jail anymore. Stiles and I convinced our Dad to get him out. He was wrongly accused. I know where he's staying" I explain. She stops again, turning to look at me skeptically. "Where?" She asks. "Does this mean you're not still mad at me?" I raise an eyebrow at her, a smirk beginning to play on my lips. She huffs in annoyance.

She starts to walk again and I start following again. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I will help you though, because I'm one hundred percent on the Lahamilton train." I start saying. She stops once again, looking over at me with a raised eyebrow. "Lahamilton?" She questions curiously. "Yeah, your ship name! Lahey plus Hamilton equals Lahamilton. Came up with it myself." I smile proudly. She shakes her head, a smile starting to appear. "You're lucky I love you" She scoffs. "So that's a yes?" I ask. "Come on, dumbass. We're missing lacrosse practice" She says, dragging me along behind her.

~~~

Emily, Stiles and I watch as Scott and Allison climb up the rock climbing wall. We were all currently in gym class and Coach decided he wanted to take out the mat for the rock climbing wall today. The two seemed to be taking that as their chance to flirt with each other, causing them to take forever.

I glance around at the group of students surrounding the wall, chatting and waiting for their turn. My eyes connect with a certain blonde girl, Erica Reyes, the one I told you about earlier. She quickly looks down at the ground, her face looking at little red. I felt bad for her considering she didn't have anyone to talk to. Before I can seriously dwell on it, Scott's falling off the rock wall, coming to a stop in mid-air with a grunt before fully falling on the mat as people laugh, including Coach.

I look up the climbing wall where Allison was smiling down innocently. Coach gets down beside Scott as Scott tries to catch his breath. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy" Coach wheezes in laughter. "All right, next two." Coach stands up, looking around the group. "Girl Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall" Coach says, pointing at us. I look over at Erica, who looks up at the wall nervously. I shrug before starting to strap myself in.

Erica starts to strap herself in as well. "Hey, good luck up there" I say, offering my hand for her to shake. She looks at my hand skeptically before hesitantly shaking it. We both start to climb up the wall, me not having that much trouble considering I was used to a lot of training from soccer and stuff. As I climbing up the wall, I do notice Erica struggling quite a bit. I easily reach the top and start to head back down the wall as I hear a whimper come from Erica.

She starts to freak out and I stop right beside her. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. I hear Coach start calling up to her and him having a conversation with Allison and Lydia but I was worried about Erica. "I'm fine" She manages to get out. "You don't look fine. Do you want some help?" I ask. Coach continues to call up to her, making the situation worse in my opinion. "It's okay, Erica. There's no need to be embarrassed. I'll help you down" I offer. She glances over at me and I offer a hand, still holding on to the wall with my other.