2.7.2

I look around the library at everyone while Erica writes in her notebook. I notice Jackson gripping his head in pain. He grunts, reaching down to grab his back pack. "You okay?" Matt asks him worriedly as he stands up. "I have to go to the bathroom." He says, walking towards the exit. "Are you all right?" Harris asks his favorite student worriedly.

"Hey, you don't look so good" Harris comments, standing up. "I just need to get some water" Jackson says, rushing out of the library. We all watch after him as Harris looks at us. "No one leaves their seats" Harris says, giving us pointed looks before following after him. Scott and Stiles rush over to our table right as soon as he leaves, sitting across from Erica and I.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott gets right to the point. "Maybe" Erica shrugs, not looking up at any of us. "Talk." Scott says. Erica looks up at him, placing her notebook and pen down. "It was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18." Erica explains.

"So not only is Jackson rich now, but he's getting even richer at 18?" Stiles questions. "Yep." Erica nods. "There's something so deeply wrong with that" Stiles sighs. "You're telling me" I scoff. "You know what? I could try to find the insurance report on my Dad's in-box. He keeps everything." Erica says, opening her computer back up and typing something as I lean over to look over her shoulder.

"Scott McCall, please report to the Principal's office" We hear the P.A. system say. We all look over at Scott. Scott stands up, grabbing his stuff, glancing at Allison. He walks out, leaving Stiles and I with Erica, who was still looking it up. Stiles pulls up a chair so he can look as well and we both start reading the report. Soon, Jackson and Harris come back and Jackson takes a seat.

"Oh, look at the dates" Stiles says as Erica clicks on something. "Passengers arrived at the hospital DOA. The estimated time of death, 9:26 P.M., June 14, 1995." Erica reads. "Jackson's birthday is June 15th" Stiles says. We both turn to look at him. "And you know that, how exactly?" I question him suspiciously. "I thought everyone did" He shrugs, "Well, I don't go around reading a book up on assholes, so no, I did not know that" I say and Stiles rolls his eyes as Erica snickers.

Harris starts packing up his stuff and we all start grabbing our stuff, getting ready to leave. Harris chuckles at all of us and we all look over at him. "Oh, no, I'm sorry. Uh, yes, I'm leaving. But none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving." He explains, patting some of the carts beside him. "Enjoy the rest of your evening." He says before starting to walk away.

"You know, asshole isn't a good color on you. Just saying" I call after him. He sends me a smile as he leaves and I sigh shaking my head. Erica drags me into a bookshelf aisle when no ones looking. "Woah, okay then" I say confused. She starts restocking the shelves. "Are we supposed to be keeping this a secret or..." She wonders confused. "My brother doesn't really like you" I admit, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I don't care what your brother thinks. I care what you think. Do you want this to be kept secret?" She asks. I frown, looking around. Scott had come back and him Allison and Stiles were in the row beside ours, Stiles explaining what we just read. Jackson and Matt were in the other aisle beside ours, restocking.

"I'm not sure, Erica. We kind of made it obvious in front of him earlier when we were flirting but he can be pretty oblivious sometimes." I explain and she nods in agreement. "It's whatever you feel comfortable with. In my opinion..." A smirk comes to her face as she steps closer to me as I reach up to place a book back. Her face gets really close to mine and I freeze. "I wouldn't mind telling people I finally got the infamous Isabella Stilinski to settle down" She says with a smirk.