Chapter 2

I lead the boys back to my place where my father waited in open arms, and my mom had a death glare. being the youngest in my family, I spent a lot of time with my dad learning the ropes and discovering what it is to be a true leader.  " Scarlett, join us at the head of the table please" dad spoke in a calm and commanding tone. I was to never ask questions like why and never I don't wanna, that was child's play, this was the real world, a world that I was soon going to be in and never able to back out of.  I took my place next to my father and tried it to make eye contact with any of the other presidents, which was hard because they were 'll looking at me.

" come on Cobra, we don't have all day"  my dad's closest friend called from the other end.

" very well" dad said looking at me  with loving and caring eyes. " we are here to vote for a new branch of Anarchy, a new generation of Anarchy" when dad spoke he sounded calm cool and collected " the Daughters of Anarchy" dad said after a while of silence.

" that's interesting cobra,  but how would we get a leader for a women's gang, let alone get people in it" his friend asked again

" I will, I will lead them" I said answering for my father.  who nodded at the confused men.

" Scarlett here, has been trained and taught under my authority ever since she leaned how to walk and talk" dad said full of support, " and I know that she Is a worthy leader" dad finished. and the others nodded there  heads

" I'm in, where do we sign"  dad's friend said standing up " but one question, who is going to be in the gang" he asked before my dad slid the paper across the table. dad looked at me then back to him.

" the girl friend's of the fallen bikers" dad said with a smile. " Scarlett just happens to be sporting her new Daughters of Anarchy jacket" dad smiled and motioned for me to stand and turn so the others could see it. I blushed and looked at him, making him laugh.

" so its settled, we are now the first Anarchy, to host and own the daughter's" my dad said standing.

" okay, daddy, I got a question" I blurted

he smiled " yes my little girl"

" what if something happens to you" my voice was full of concern and fear. he sighed and excused the others before taking my hands in his.

" then you have the ability to stray from your brothers path and began your own." he sounded like he wasn't afraid to die but that's what hurt me the most,  I didn't want my daddy to die, I want him with me forever and ever.  almost like he read my mind he pulled me into a hug before I began to cry. " I know it's hard for you to hear me say it, but I'm not going to be here with you forever, but I will, always love you and I will always be with you...forever"  he kissed my forehead and wiped away the single tear that left my eyes.

" I don't think i can do it"  I said sitting back.

" no,  you can do it, I know you can and you know you can, you can't be afraid of the unknown anymore scare, you are the closest thing I have to a leader aiming the family. your brother is only getting it after I die because that's what my grandfather did and what my father did, it's our family air loom"  dad kissed my cheek and left the room.