Chapter 6

" what do we do now scare" Mariah asked as soon as we go to our bikes.

" find a hotel room and give me three days to heal my arm, then we go to jellybean, find the samcrow sons or anarchy" I said getting on my bike and starting it and ridding off to the closets hotel, thanks to our luck it was really close and big. I walked in the door and straight to the from desk. " how much to rent the pent house" I asked. the lady at the desk looked at me and smiled.

" $39 a week, how long are you thinking of staying" she asked getting the penthouse key out.

" two months, actually how much to buy it" I asked. she looked shocked.

" 32 thousand." she answered hesitantly " May I ask why you are looking to purchase the penthouse"

" just need a place to live,  I'll take it" I said handing her my credit card from my boot. she  slid my card and took the hotels key number off and handed to me.

" you are now the proud owner of the penthouse"  she smiled as I took it from her and walked to the elevator, pressing the button and stepping in followed by the others. the elevators doors closed and I pushed the penthouse button and the elevator lifted quickly. the door opened and reviled a huge living room, kitchen, and dinning room. I stepped out and looked at the expensive decorations, and 90 inch flat screen mounted to the wall.

" girls this is now my home, do not break anything, or steal anything. as of right now we do nothing except chill. no phones, meaning no outsider is to be answered at the moment." I walked back to the master bedroom.  " im going to sleep guys in tiers and in really want this thing gone" I called closing the door behind me.