chapter 15

all of the giggling stopped and everything fell quite. "scare, what the hell are they doing here" Mariah snapped.

"Mariah, please don't be mean to my boyfriends gang"  I smiled sweetly. I laughed at my group as their mouths droped open like a bat cave.  "what" I said.

"scare, can I talk to you, in private"  Mariah said, at least she was saying something.

"yeah, of course" I said walking into a secluded area in the house.

"what's up" I said

"you being with Jackson teller, I thought we were sent here to kill them" she was sounding pissed and hateful.

" yeah, there was a change in plans, it turns out Jackson and I had a friendship when we were littler, and we had a awe moment" I said like a perky blond cheerleader.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL ME ABOUT THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN"  she yelled, calling attention to us.

"calm down" I say quietly. that's when she flipped.

"  WHY DON'T I TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY WERE PLANNING TO DO"  she yelled again.

"MARIAH DROP IT. THE  PLAN WAS WHAT IT WAS WHEN WE STARTED"  I screamed and grabbed her by the collar bone. she went pale and her eyes begin to swell with tears. "I will tell jax the old plan, the new plan, join forces with samcrow" I said it loud enough for everyone to hear me. I felt eyes.

"I'm sorry scare"  mariah said with a tremble to her voice.

I let her go and I took a couple steps back " we are all leaving, right now, get packed and get on your bikes. If there is anymore arguing and bitching, you will make it stop  right here. right now"  I yelled as I walked into my room slamming my door shut.