chapter 11

c.j made my mouth drop, she's usually really shy but right now. she looked so confident and nothing like she did a couple of seconds ago. Mariah sounded like a bad ass. while c.j and Mariah sang I roamed around, Nikkie, Brooke and katlynn, following me and singing the chorus. when it got to me I was giving it my all. when I was done I joined in on the chorus. when the song was over we were all back on the stage arms wrapped around each other. that's when I realized that I was the shortest of the group. I sighed " wow am I really that short"  I said forgetting about the Mic. making everyone laugh,  including samcrow. I blushed as we walked off of the stage and back to our seats. before we could make it I was cut off by the whole sons of anarchy, Jackson in front of them all.  once again our eyes locked and I felt something there. he mindlessly pulled his gun and pointed it to the girls behind me.

" make them leave, now"  he didn't sound bossy, or pissed he just sounded commanding.

" we won't go with out you" Mariah said the minute I turned and looked at her.

" go, I'll be fine, I promise sister I will be okay" I say calmly, soothingly. almost like my dad did when he was in trouble. a tear fell down my  cheek " just go" I said my voice still strong. Mariah looked at me and nodded

" if you promise it, then I'll believe it" she said hesitantly walking away.

" good luck scare"  Brooke said over her shoulder, as she jogged to catch up with the others. the room went to silence, and Jackson put the cun away.

" follow me" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. I didn't see the point in fighting him off, I didn't need to be starting a fight. he threw me into a dark room closing it behind me, I ran to the door trying to open it, locked.

" Shit" I said pacing around the room. just then the music that was just playing was shut off and the door was open again.

" come on, we are not going to hurt you" Jackson said his crew standing out in the hall. I looked from him to the crew, not sure If I should trust him

" why should I trust you"  I said just under my breath. not making any kind of contact with him.

" cause I'm the only one you can trust right now" he said smoothly

I glance up at him, walking pass him and out of the room. " fine I trust you" I sat heavily on a couch.

" tell me about the daughters"  Jackson snapped. I raised my brow and looked up at him

"  this would be easier if you told me your name" I question him.

" I am Jackson teller, leader of samcrow's son's of anarchy" he looks down at me.  I look back up at him with a smile on my face.

" Jackson teller,  I am Scarlett " I respond " the daughters of anarchy is a group of Fallen biker girl friends,  located in San Francisco/ Clara" relizing what I said I instantly shut up and look away.

" did you say, San Francisco/Clara " Jackson said getting in my face.

" yes" I simply said "  I am the daughter of cobra, leader of San Francisco's sons of anarchy" I stood with pride getting face to face with Jackson. He takes steps back but continues to look me in the eyes.

" Scarlett " he repeats my name. I sigh irritated " I was once friends with a Scarlett" he sounded confused. He jesters for the rest of them to leave, and they compiled. my eyes go wide seeing that they actually listened to him.