Chapter 13

I woke on a comfterable bed, still fully clothed except for shoes. " how's your head" I heard jax voice come from the doorway. I sat up slowly.

" where am I jax" I asked not remembering anything.

"My house" he smiled. I sighed and got up.

"You know it's not nice to do that to old friends" I push pass him. Going to the living room and sitting on the couch. he smiles as he sits across from me.

"i am aware of that, so what have you heen doin for the past 10 years" he trys not to laugh.

"training, being a daughter of a anarchy isnt that easy in my opinion, but my dad said his goodbyes.........last night" i said the last part looking at a clock. a tear fell down my cheek and jax quickly sat next to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"things happen and you can't blame yourself for father's death" I could tell that he was trying but he was also failing. I smile at his attempt.

" I was raised to expect the worst jax, I just can't live with out my daddy" I sounded like a little girl but I didn't care, I was just getting comfort in his strong arms. he kissed my head and I stood up to look down at him. he stood and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him, pressing his body into mine. I look in his eyes and smile.

"I love you scare" he whispered almost unsure of himself.

" Jax " my eyes opened wide and a slow smile . " I-I love you to Jax" I said it quietly, but after I said it I found it to be more then true. I looked back into his eyes and say that he had a big smile on his face. " what" I teased

" nothing, just cant believe that you said it." he smiled back kissing my cheek. I blushed and pushed him off.