Chapter 9

we got to the club and i started shaking.  something was off with me personally. I didn't know what but I think something was about to go down to the point where I probably won't be leavening tonight. but that changed when I felt a hand go to my shoulder.

" scare, relax, act normal, act like it's just an ordinary club." Mariah said.

I nodded at her "  yeah that sounds easy, only  I have never been into a stripper club" I said embarrassed. she laughed

" Scarlett I wasn't expecting anything less from you, after all you are only 19"  she sounded like the mother I never had. " scare I believe in you, you can do this"  those were the words that I needed to hear. my body relaxed and i stopped shaking.

" let's do this" I said putting my hair down and my jacket on. i walked in with confidence and a fun looking facial expression. we found an empty table and sat down.

"what will it be" asked a waitress.

I smiled " water for me" I said

" give me a mix" Mariah smiled

" straight forward liquor" Nikkie sighed

"wine" Brooke answered with no hesitation.

" blue Hawaii" c.j said, making us all look at her shocked. " what, I like to get wasted" she smiled shyly.

the waitress left to work on our drinks. the girls took there seats as I remained standing, looking around the room my mouth drops when I look to the back right corner just two tables down Sat samcrow, and Jackson teller ( the president of samcrow). I bit my lip and looked back at my girls.

" there here" I said nervously. the girls stopped talking and looked at me.

" Samcrow"  Brooke breathed.

" I think I'm going to puke"  I heard c.j say.

" this is why we are here, remember" I remind them and they all nod. " so let's just stay focused at the task at hand and do what we are here for"  I said  say with my heart and mind taking over and pushing away all fears.

" your drinks" the waitress said from beside me. setting the drinks down one by one.

" thank you" I smiled as she handed me my water.

" hey do any of you girls sing" she asks before leaving. all of the girls look at me.

" yeah we all sing"  I smiled as she looked around. she smiled back at me. " why?" I ask.

" we have a open Mic tonight, Its kind of different but still if you girls wanna sing, it's open your you guys" she says smoothly.

" I think we will do it"  I nodded my head and looked around the table.

" were in" they all said at once.  I smiled at the them and they continued to drink there drinks.

" when is it"  I asked the waitress before she could leave.

" three hours" she says politely.

" thanks" I said as she walked away. I sat on the seat facing the samcrow sons of Anarchy. Jackson teller was going to see his last day.