Chapter 3

I got tired of  hanging around the warehouse and  listening to my older brother Jason's, bull shit. so I changed my bikes tiers and filed her up with gas and drove off. I was gone for almost 15 minutes before I got a call from my dad telling me to come home. I sighed and turn around and headed back to the warehouse.

" about time Scarlett " Jason said as soon as I walked in the door. dad looked at him with his warning glare but smiling at me.

" scare your new members are here, take them out for a ride and get to know there names" he smiled and pointed over his shoulder as he spoke. the girls had to be around my age, and they were all dressed like they just got done working at a strip club.

" hey alright lady's let's go some where less crowded and more outside" I smiled and walked out to my bike followed by my gang.

i started down the road and pulled off at a rest stop. " okay I think I'll start with my name and age, I am Scarlett, 19" i smiled as the girls said hey.

" I'm Katelyn, age 20" she smiled at me and sat on her bike.

" Brooke, 22" said another

" C.j, 19" she whispered shyly

"Nikkie, 29"  she sounded full of attitude

"I'm Katrina, 26"  shyly said once again.

" Mariah, 32" she was the last one. I smiled at the girls

" it is so nice to meet you all, now here's the deal, I know that I'm only 19 and clearly not the bossy kind, so if you respect me then I will respect you, and try outs will be needed for my vice president, informant, Secretary and a road captain, all positions will be explained." I paused   " but first you girls need your anarchy jackets" after I said the words everything tense was gone, all of the girls were excited and why wouldn't they be, every girl loves clothes.