chapter 8

the last four days were  slow and torcherious, I had nothing to do except chill and watch t.v,  I absolutely hated it. but now it has been a whole week and I was looking for revenge.  " we need to get rolling, I can't wait to sink my knife into the son of a bitch who cut me." I said to Mariah in private.

" Scarlett I understand that you want vengeance, but you need to follow threw with our mission" she sounded concerned.

" the mission isn't our number one priority right now, it's killing Jackson teller, president of samcrow" I sounded pissed but I was still being quiet.

" Scarlett, I know that you feel the need to get vengeance but we are passing through the treaty line" Mariah was trying to calm me down but it never really worked that way because only riding my bike has calmed me down.

" I'm going out" i said stepping out of the room heading straight for my bike.

" scare, you can't leave" Mariah chased

" who's going to stop me Mariah, you, Brooke, Nikkei" I said  challengingly " I just need to step out so I can chill and come back ready to go to jellybeans" I said sitting on my bike. she nodded her head.

" please sister, be careful" she smiled and walked back inside of the hotel. I started my bike and left the hotel.

the sun was setting when I got home,  I managed to find jellybeans  location and the fastest and easiest way out of there, I also found a club called deoso, but I quickly pushed it out of my mind.

" Mariah, round them up, it's time for jellybean" I  call when I walked into the penthouse. she stands and rounds up the girls before meeting me In the living room. " c.j, Brooke, Nikkei, and Mariah,  katelynn, and Katrina. this is our first mission and this is a serious one, so let me go over some rules, listen to the presidents, be nice to each other, and love one another, and no matter what we got each other's backs. I know that these are random and wierd rules, but it's what makes a family" I finished. just then my phone vibrated, it was my dad.

" I lied to you, the club's name is deoso" that's all it said.

I didn't need to respond. " okay, well looks like the club's name is deoso" I said putting my phone away. " I know where that is" I said into the silence.

" I for one think those rules will work for us" Mariah said pulling my attention to her.

" Cool then let's ride" I smiled and walked to the elevator, knowing that I was being followed by the girls.