Chapter 4

two days past and places were given, me obviously the president and Mariah the vice president, the road captain is Brooke.  for some reason It didn't feel right for a 19 year old leading girls that are clearly older, and more experienced with people. I had my nose in a book when my dad called my name. I drop my book immediately and walk over to him

" meet me in the conference room please" dad smiled, and followed me to the room.

" what's up daddy"  I said sitting at the end of the table with a smile.

he smiled back at me " come closer love" he said pulling out a chair for me, and waiting for me to take my seat.

" what's up daddy" in say again with a bigger smile. he shifts uncomfortably in his chair.

" I know that you are just getting the leader thing but I have a mission for you girls, I hope you still love to sing" dad sounded worried about me.

"  I love to sing, why, and I can get the girls if you want to help explain."

he shook his head " no, you need to explain it to them" dad said with a small smile on his face. " I just need you to go to charming" my mouth dropped and I gasped.

" dad that's suicide" I breathed standing and pacing along the length of the table. "  isn't that where are rivals are, wouldn't they notice us" I try hard not to studer by talking slower.

" yes, and the mission involves you stealing the presidents heart and killing him when he gives himself to you" dad stood up and walked over to me hugging me tightly. " I know that your girls can do it, but here's the only hard part, the leaders name Jackson teller, but his close friends call him Jax, that is all you really need to know, cause as soon as you get wrapped around your finger, will be the day he dies"  dad kissed my fore head and went to the closed door " you leave in 5 hours" dad opened the door.

" wait how do I find him"  I asked before he could leave the room. he turned closing the door.

" look for a strippers club, named  jelly been, and you will find jax" he opened the door again and left the room leaving me alone for a while. I suddenly feel sick wanting to throw up to make my self feel better, but I know that I only feel sick because I am nervous. I hear heels hitting the floor just outside of the room and stopping in the door way

" are you okay scare"  Mariah asks me, looking concerned

" yeah I'm fine get the girls together and into the room I have something to say"  I command. Mariah leaves for a short while and came back  with the girls, I looked at them as they took there place. " we have our fist mission tonight, we are going to charming, we leave in five hours"  I said looking around the table full of girls who swallowed hard, they all looked pumped unknowing the danger that was Involved with this mission. I didn't tell them, one thing I learned when in was younger was the less your gang knows the less afraid there are going to be. " alright, well it looks like we need to give scare here a little biker make over" Brooke teased making everyone laugh including me.

" no thanks Brooke I know what I'm going to wear"  I stood and looked at the girls " we are dismissed" i said leaving the room and heading towards my personal room.