Chapter 7

I had no idea how long I slept, all I knew was that I felt amazing and my arm no longer hurt. I opened the door and saw the girls still asleep on the floor and the couch. I am smiled and saw the time, it was 10:30 in the morning, the girls were barely stirring. feeling in a really good mood,  I walk to the kitchen and decide to make them breakfast. the bacon was done and filling the room of its smell. "Bacon" I heard the voice from the couch.

" morning Brooke" I said smiling at her " do me a favor and wake up the girls" i said turning back to the eggs. 

"EVERYBODY UP, BREAKFAST IS DONE" Brooke yelled from the center of the living room. I laughed as the girls sat straight up.

"morning girls" I called from the kitchen getting plates out for all of us. " beacons done, eggs done" I said allowed talking to myself.

"it looks good scare" Mariah said threw a yawn. I looked at her and stepped back

" dish yourselves up" I left the kitchen and went to the bathroom.

" Mariah, how long was I out" I call looking in to the mirror the door still open.

" 3 days straight" she called back to me. I didn't respond.

" what did the doctor say about bathing with stitches" in said walking out to her. she looked at me her mouth full of bacon. 

"keep it dry for a week,  for bathing you have to keep it covered, or not bath at all." nikki said for her. I sighed

" I guess that means no bathing for me"  in said leaving the room.

"and no bike" Brooke called.

"What!?!?" I said speed walking back to dinning room. " but it's my baby, my bike, my everything, it needs me!?!?" I complained. the girls looked at me before bursting out laughing " it's not funny, it's my baby" I said in a calming voice.

" no bike, no guns, and no showers until that arm is heald" Mariah said from her chair, I whined and  stormed off to my room.