chapter 16

we all headed out of the hotel in silence. Mariah was looking back at me with fear filled eyes. I honestly felt bad for getting into her face. but I couldn't show any kind of that weakness to any of the girls. samcrow was leading us to there safe house and it seemed to take forever to get there, but that was only because I wasn't at point. my girls and I weren't so sure what to think of this. we seemed to go forever, and ever. we finally pulled off of the road at a old warehouse. my girls and I were hesitant to get off our bikes let alone turn them off. just then jax walked out side, walking straight to me, turning my bike off and kissing me in front if everyone. when he pulled back he saw nothing but my suddenly Rosie red cheeks.

"your so cute" he says kissing me again, this time shorter. I take my helmet off and hang it on my bike, following him and the others into  the warehouse.

" scare, I don't like this"  Brooke said catching up with me,

I guess Mariah is to scared to tell me her self. I thought.

"I trust jax, and you guys should trust me" I said sweetly and confidently. jax lead us to a conference room and I closed the door behind us. the table in the middle of the room was wood, with a reaper carved out in the middle. I cocked my head to one side, taking it all in.

"why are we here" I hear Mariah snap from behind me to jax. I glance at her and she goes pale.

" I apologize for my gangs impoliteness, they are kind of well, new to all of this" I said before jax could begin to speak. he nodes his head as if getting it, then he jestures for me and my v.p Mariah to take a seat. and we complied.

" I understand where your group is coming from, I mean I would be worried about something new to me, even if it wasn't like this." he smiles at me.

" then why are we here?" I ask curiously.

"cause in order to fully and honestly bind our clubs, we need to create an oath, blood oath" he said seriously.

"blood oath, how" I ask cautious. he motions his finger for me to go to.him and my feet uncontrollably moved me closer.

jax offers for my hand, and I give it to him " trust me " he said pulling his knife out and pressing the sharp side of the blade into my hand. I take a sharp breath and my crew flinches and try to get to me. but it's over shortly, and jax is offering me his hand, and knife. I hold his hand and take the blade across the Palm, leaving a thin but bloody trail after the point of the knife. " now give me your hand"  he says offering the hand I cut into. I gave him my hand and then he said  " our blood now binds the club's together until one of us die or surrender." he finished and kissed my hand. I blushed and looked back at my crew calming down and smiling at me.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but you and jax are so cute together" Mariah said loud enough for everyone to hear her. I smile and stood up walking back to her and the others.

"There mine and mine to control jax" I said turning   back to see his blue eyes on me. He nodded his head once.

"Then they are going to need more then just guns" he said picking up a wooden malit, excusing everyone except me and him.

"What did you mean by that jax" I ask pulling up a chair at the end of the table.

" your girls, they look like a bunch of chick's looking to have fun. There's nothing threatening about them" he replied honestly. I sat back in my chair and sighed

" I let them be who they want to be jax, it's the way I was raised and how I was taught, because happy crew, the more they will do for you, no questions asked" I spoke quietly and slowly, hoping that he would understand the difference between My way and his way. Of course he wouldn't understand after all he is a man, and has been here longer then me. But he just nodded his head in understanding.