chapter 19

I didnt waist any time getting back to charming and jax. The images of what I had witnessed replayed over and over in my mind. Jason's going to come after me. I thought knowing that there was no way for me to hide from him, he knew where I was but he also know that I was heavily protected. I pulled up to jax house and saw him sitting on the porch waiting for me. I slowly shut my bike off and walked up his porch at the same time he stood and walked to the post leaning against it. I didn't bother talking to him I just walked up the steps and looked up at him, tears swelling in my eyes, my body trembling as tears finally fell down my cheeks, before losing feeling in my legs and slowly sitting on the steps rocking myself as I cried harder and harder.

"Scare, what happened baby" jax said sitting beside me pulling me into a tight hug, his hand rubbing my back as I cried on his chest.

" one of my greatest nightmares came true tonight" I said my voice shaking as tears fell down my cheeks.

"And what was that" he asked kissing my forehead

" watching helplessly as my father was killed infront of me" I said crying hard again. Jax tightened his grip and held me closer.

" I'm so sorry baby" he whispered pulling back a little to look into my eyes, kissing me gently before pulling back. "What can I do to help you" he asked

"Love me, tell me you love me and that you will never leave me" I whispered my voice shaking.

"Can I show you how much I love you"  he whispered leaning in close to me, kissing me deeply and lovingly like he did at the warehouse, I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing into him gently. He pulls back and looks into my eyes, kissing my quickly before grabbing my waist and positioning me on his legs, before tightening his grip and lifting me up and into the bedroom where we made love.  I woke up in the morning alone in the bed.

"Jax" I called sitting up covering myself as I sit up, looking around for him, I grab me shirt off of the floor and slip it on before getting up and going out to the living room to see a note from jax saying :  hey babe, by the time you read this I'll be at the warehouse, come down when your ready.

I smiled and walked back into the bed room and grabbed my suitcase opening it to pull out my black and blue t-shirt, light blue skinny jeans, black boots and my black leather jacket that was ingraved to my gang, blank dog tag and my sun glasses. After finding the clothes I got dressed. I walked back into the closet and looked for my gun slings, which was in the same bag as my guns. I decided on my Diamondback .380 ACP Muddy Girl Camo Polymer and my Guarder Tornado Tactical Thigh Holster. Then headed out the door to my bike.

I pulled up to the warehouse to see jax getting on his bike to go somewhere but stopped get off when I pulled up beside him and shut my bike off. "Hey you" I said before taking my helmet off letting my hair fall down my back and let it frame my face.

"Hey baby" he said as I put my kickstand down and got off of my bike. "How did you sleep"  he asked pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

" I slept really good, but I woke up alone this morning"  I whispered in his ear, My hands on his back.

" I guess we're going to change that won't we" he whispered back, his hands roaming down from my back to my ass.

" looks like we will" I said pulling back and walking into the war house to see my girls talking to the rest of the members of samcrow. I heard jaxs bike start up and get quieter as he drove away.

" Where's he going" I asked anybody who was listening to me.

" he's got somthing to take care of" said one of his boys. I sighed and looked at my girls.

" then it looks like I'm going to be taking you guys out for a nice ride out of charming" I said in a depressed tone " there's somthing that I have to tell you guys" I said before i turned and walked back out to my bike. I looked behind me to see my girls following me outside. I got onto my bike and started her up I put my helmet on as I sat on my bike and drove onto the road. I didn't know where we were going but I needed to tell them what happened last night and how much trouble we could all be in.

I pulled up to a park and Parked my bike before sitting on the picnic table and waiting for the girls to do the same.  " what's up scare" Mariah asked as she turned her bike off and walked over to me. I didn't answer her, I needed to wait for everyone else to get off there bikes.

After everyone was infront of me I looked at Mariah and the other girls. "Last night i went back home to talk to my mom and brother about some very inappropriate relationship that needed to stop."  I paused and swallowed and blinked hard. " when I pulled up my dad was in the drive with my brother pointing the gun at his head from the porch. I tryed to stop it, when my dad said he welcomed the bullet I was lost for words and I was pulled back by some of the gang, I watched my father's death." Towards the end my voice was shaking. " Jason is now president, and he will be coming after us. It is time to make samcrow our home and trust one another, including samcrow" I finished as a tear fell down my cheeks. None of the girls said anything, there wasn't anything they could be said. We sat in the park in silence, but From the distance I heard multiple gun shots, then a motorcycle enjine, getting louder and louder as it drew closer to us.  When it finally passed, it was jax. I rolled my eyes and got on my bike and followed him, we were being chased and jax and I were side by side, he glanced at me and smiled, I returned that smile. I glanced behind me to see black vans, AK 47s sticking out the window. My girls were behind the vans, shooting at the tires. Wow we need to work on there markmenship. I thought.  I sighed and turned with my gun pulled, I shot the two front tires of the first and second vans. My girls went around them like they were child's play.